The Student Room Group

New Years Eve - what are you doing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pinkhead
This is TSR and a lot of people have exams in a week or two so it's not that surprising.

I'm sure people can afford to goof off for at least 1 night lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
You know those people that stand behind kiosks outside Sainsbury's with little samples of ham for people to try?

Well, I'll be doing that but outside nightclubs and with scopolamine.
Original post by \/ibhav
Thanks for your revision timetable. :wink:
Wow, you're busy during these holidays! :eek:
Anyway, good luck for your exams and have fun with your 'PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYY'

Thanks man. And yeah, left revision a bit late, got 3 exams in two weeks but unfortunately I am procrastination king.

Posted from TSR iPad
Writing an essay... then sitting in front of the TV with extortionate amounts of food. All of my friends are loved up and spending NYE with their boyfriends, or are split around the country. NYE is overrated anyway, I don't want to spend 6x as much money to go on the same night out as we go on every week! If someone were having a house party, I'd more than willingly do something, but given that no one is, I'd far rather stay in at home!
Reply 24
Going to a doctors appt at 7pm for my tonsils. Then dinner with my dad and sister and then getting very very drunk and wishing 2013 treats my family better than 2012. Part-ay.
Working 11pm-7am serving all the aforementioned drunk douchebags and their crying partners, woop woop.
Gan t' pub
Watching telly.
Reply 29
A couple of friends want me to go out but I just feel like sleeping all day. I had the worst sleep ever last night. I was hungry but there was nothing but bran flakes, I wanted to pee but everytime I went to the toilet nothing came out and I had cold sweats too
(edited 11 years ago)
I am having dinner at home with my parents (as my sister seems to not live here anymore, doesn't come to meals and doesn't come out of her room except for work) and then we might drive up the hills nearby to watch some fireworks and then we'll probably come home and have a watch of the new year's fireworks on iplayer/news and then I'll probably fall asleep on the sofa with the dog on my lap.
There are some really boring replies in here. It's New Years, you can allow one night off revision/work. If you're old enough, go out and have a great time, see mates, at least spend it having a couple drinks with the family! :smile:

Have a good New Year!
Reply 32
house party, its the first time that I am actually doing something on NYE. I could never be bothered before
Going to a houseparty with friends :smile:
Reply 34
Going to the doctors, FUN.
Reply 35
Party in Brighton, basically going to get a 3 litre Frosty Jack's and start on a lamp post.
Original post by Jono404
Party in Brighton, basically going to get a 3 litre Frosty Jack's and start on a lamp post.

Oh god the stories I could tell you that started with Frosty Jack's: half my uni friends swear by it! I kinda think it tastes like pee but it'S cheap and we're students so its all gravy :tongue:

Also to the OP: I shall be partying the night away at a houseparty then going to see the london fireworks with uni mates, then back to the houseparty for endless drinks/ a drunken sleepover. Looks set to be a mint night :biggrin:
I am being a bore and sitting in the house, i was invited to a party but i am too tired and don't feel motivated at all to go out, as you said drinks are too expensive anyway, it's just another chance for pubs and clubs to make a lot of money. I will probably be doing revision during the day and tonight I will be downstairs with my family, basically that's all there is to my new years lol

Hope Everyone enjoys their night and I hope 2013 is good to you all.... Happy New Year!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by Pink lipstick
Lots and lots of C3 :smile:

Have you got all your Trigonometry sorted then?
Original post by Elm Tree
Fap marathon.

Lol, what a way to bring In the new year, an orgasm at 12am :L

Quick Reply

Latest