The Student Room Group

New York woman pushed man to death in hate crime

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
.Forget arguing about the issue a man is dead. He was killed by somebody who was obviously nutty (or is now pretending to be nutty to get the insanity plea).
This women had a grin on her face when she was being apprehended by the police. Regardless of her motives there are people like her in the world who would do such things like this simply because they 'feel' like it.
Hopefully justice will be served and hopefully we can learn to be more cautious of whatever comes lurking round the corner.
Original post by Algorithm69
I think you're just responding now to save face. You don't actually have any real criticism against my hypothetical. You realise what you said was a dumb response given the context but can't admit it because your ego won't let you.

Whatever. I'm done. You can have the last word if your ego demands it.

Yeh....my ego demanded it. The last post had nothing to do with my response to your hypothethetical because it was all made up like I said. So I cannot respond except to say.....everything you just said was made up.

That is generally the problem wih everything that you say. It exists in a simple fantasy world that does not exist where a Mosque being built in New York is equivalent to a School for Marxists in the middle of nowhere for no reason. However, I am the one clearly leaving out the context.
(edited 11 years ago)
What a stupid heartless woman!!
Reply 83
Maybe the electric chair isnt such a bad punishment afterall...
Reply 84
Original post by izzaha
A) Americans arent stupid, not all of them at least.
B) 2 weeks before 9/11 there were groups of people entering the building installing something which literally no one knows about.
C) many people who presented evidence against the governments account of the 9/11 attack committed suicide or died mysteriously?
D) most of america's enemies have accused the American government you won't see such a story in the mainstream media though,
E) war is the most profitable activity.
F) how is that even on the list?
G) well the company that let the hijackers through airport security weren owned by Zionist.
H) hundred of people have questioned the bombings including scientists. They claim the way the towers collapsed was similar to that of a controlled demolition.

I'm only counter arguing. Im still not sure about the whole story though.
Yup the FBI has being tormenting families with precious 9/11 evidence for years; it's flipping disgusting.
Reply 85
It's not the NYC subway but related; why don't they have Jubilee Line style barriers at all tube platforms?
Not at all surprised that some of the enlightened open minded TSRians have somehow turned this around to promote their usual bigotry against Muslims. Why people still think this is a good forum for intelligent debate is beyond me.
Reply 87
Original post by Robbie242
Only idiots? That's your opinion mate, the Media makes us look like ****ing *******s, have you seen conspiracy road trip on BBC Three they actually cut half of the footage with real 9/11 evidence and did some ****ty experiments with water balloons to demonstrate a plane crash? BBC is full of propaganda around 9/11 and so is Fox, CNN, ABC. Stop listening to bull**** and search for the truth.

Idiot.
read up: http://www.debunking911.com/
Original post by S.R
It's not the NYC subway but related; why don't they have Jubilee Line style barriers at all tube platforms?

Hopefully they will become standard across all the lines in London. I think they have to play about with the trains first though - make sure they are fitted with clever tech stuff which stops them in the right part of the platform etc.
Reply 89
Original post by InnerTemple
Hopefully they will become standard across all the lines in London. I think they have to play about with the trains first though - make sure they are fitted with clever tech stuff which stops them in the right part of the platform etc.

I have a strong feeling that they are never going to do it. They installed those barriers on the Jubilee line in 1999. It's 2013 now (Happy new year :smile: ) And it can't just be because of train or platform compatibility issues because the Northern line has identical trains, they opened a brand new station at Wood Lane recently yet neither this station or the Northern line has any barriers. I heard that they only installed those barriers for airflow reasons and not for safety.
Reply 90
http://www.debunking911.com/meeting.htm What the **** is that page supposed to prove? That it couldn't be done... How comes the night of September 11th the buildings were entered the night before. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hrrCOFyQ7I A short little video (not everything) but how did the BBC know WTC 7 fell early and how did fire bring down the WTC7.

Explain how some supposed hijackers are still ALIVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ixuf236Dk

Anyway **** arguing with you, nothing goes through just anything you want to hear... I'm going to revise now cbf

I'd forget about revising if I were you......there's zero chance you're going to get through a degree if you think conspiratorial youtube videos have evidential value.

By all means stick to your beliefs but remember one thing, and I promise you I'm only saying this to be kind to you, your beliefs give people the impression that you're a moron.

Sorry.

PS - "Hijack suspects alive and well" - that's from 23rd Sept 2001, they misidentified some of the people they thought had hijacked the planes. 12 days after the attacks I can completely understand that. None of the people who actually did the hijackings are still alive. They were incinerated.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 91
Original post by Biddyish
I'd forget about revising if I were you......there's zero chance you're going to get through a degree if you think conspiratorial youtube videos have evidential value.

By all means stick to your beliefs but remember one thing, and I promise you I'm only saying this to be kind to you, your beliefs give people the impression that you're a moron.

Sorry.

PS - "Hijack suspects alive and well" - that's from 23rd Sept 2001, they misidentified some of the people they thought had hijacked the planes. 12 days after the attacks I can completely understand that. None of the people who actually did the hijackings are still alive. They were incinerated.
Yes I can get a degree from Cambridge in maths even if I think like this. They never interrelate apart from perhaps physics which even can't be proven by the free-fall speeds of the towers to be in your arguments favour.
Reply 92
Yes I can get a degree from Cambridge in maths even if I think like this. They never interrelate apart from perhaps physics which even can't be proven by the free-fall speeds of the towers to be in your arguments favour.

Well the very best of luck to you then. I imagine you're going to need it.

Out of interest - if you haven't applied yet, do you think you'll be wanting to discuss this theory at interview or in your personal statement ?

I'll take solace in the fact that either you'll grow out of it or you won't but nobody will ever take you seriously - assuming you tell them.

(PS - I watched it happen live on tv at the time, and had friends and family in both NYC and DC. I remember it pretty well and I particularly remember urgently phoning (or trying to) to make sure people were safe. So I'm afraid you'll have to forgive me if I don't indulge your frivolity. At the time it was happening it was feared that casualties could be in the region of 100,000 people).
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 93
Well the very best of luck to you then. I imagine you're going to need it.

Out of interest - if you haven't applied yet, do you think you'll be wanting to discuss this theory at interview or in your personal statement :biggrin:
Of course not, it's not relevant and it's damn right irrelevant to just say you know that 9/11 thing yeah I don't believe it.
This is only one of my many things I do, I have more of an interest in maths than in 9/11.

Disagree with my opinion, at the end of the day I don't care, I'm not going to mention this irl because that will just make me look like I have tin foil on my head, instead I like to discuss alternative routes on the internet.

I stopped ages ago though so I'd like to stop quoting now and revise again.
Thanks
Original post by S.R
I have a strong feeling that they are never going to do it. They installed those barriers on the Jubilee line in 1999. It's 2013 now (Happy new year :smile: ) And it can't just be because of train or platform compatibility issues because the Northern line has identical trains, they opened a brand new station at Wood Lane recently yet neither this station or the Northern line has any barriers. I heard that they only installed those barriers for airflow reasons and not for safety.

I didn't know that they had been in place since 1999. I am a fairly new Jubilee line user, having kept mainly to the District and Central lines for most of my commuting life.
Reply 95
I didn't know that they had been in place since 1999. I am a fairly new Jubilee line user, having kept mainly to the District and Central lines for most of my commuting life.

Yeah, They built the Jubilee in the 70's and until 1999 it terminated at Charing Cross. Then they built the extension to Stratford and installed the gates as part of it.

Sorry.

Were they actually incinerated? Or do you mean incarcerated? :p:
Original post by S.R
Yeah, They built the Jubilee in the 70's and until 1999 it terminated at Charing Cross. Then they built the extension to Stratford and installed the gates as part of it.

Ahhh cool. I won't be using it much from next month - taking the DLR into docklands instead. Quite like sitting at the front; it brings out my inner child.
Reply 98
Quite like sitting at the front; it brings out my inner child.

Haha same!
Reply 99
Original post by snowyowl
Were they actually incinerated? Or do you mean incarcerated? :p:

No he means incinerated. They blew themselves up remember?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending