Original post by Deshi
I hate you all.

Envy has that effect

Posted from TSR Mobilek
Reply 24
Awesome new thread and buy the way liverpool fans and arsenal fans
spotthedifferences.jpgvan-persie-logic_o_834346.jpg:biggrin:
Original post by Deshi

Yeah, and now he's managing us (and doing a decent job of it so far). Strange world, huh? :wink:
Reply 26
Original post by The Assassin
Yeah, and now he's managing us (and doing a decent job of it so far). Strange world, huh? :wink:

I know, which is why I posted it :wink:
Original post by Deshi
I know, which is why I posted it :wink:

Pssht, deep down he actually loves Chelsea - he didn't mean of those comments hehe :tongue: :cool:
Reply 28
Any predictions for possible team and formation? Wigan cost us the title last year, SAF won't make same mistake again. And congratulations to everyone for finishing the thread!!
Reply 29
Original post by cheetahs56
Any predictions for possible team and formation? Wigan cost us the title last year, SAF won't make same mistake again. And congratulations to everyone for finishing the thread!!

I agree what SAF and he said it was Everton that cost us the title. Wigan randomly had a burst of good form getting results against big teams but we were playing at home against an Everton side that weren't in amazing form but they somehow shipped 4 goals against us when our defending really should have been better.
Reply 30
Tough to guess the team at the moment. I hope we play a full strength team and then rest some players against West Ham for FA cup third round.

I'm hoping we go:

-----------DDG
Rafael--Evans--Rio--Evra
----Carrick---Cleverly
Young---RVP---Giggs
--------Hernandez
Original post by VQG
Tough to guess the team at the moment. I hope we play a full strength team and then rest some players against West Ham for FA cup third round.

I'm hoping we go:

-----------DDG
Rafael--Evans--Rio--Evra
----Carrick---Cleverly
Young---RVP---Giggs
--------Hernandez

I agree, definitely want to see Valencia drop for a match or two, not sure whether it be Welbeck or Hernandez up front with SAF rotation.
A couple of videos,

Reply 33
Original post by samiz20891
I agree, definitely want to see Valencia drop for a match or two, not sure whether it be Welbeck or Hernandez up front with SAF rotation.

I think it'll be Hernandez, Welbeck started against West Brom so I don't think we'll risk him again so soon as he's only just back after injury. I think it'll be the same with Kagawa or else I'd have started him on the left instead of Giggsy. Agree about Valencia (though I thought he looked a bit better against WBA), think he could do with some time off.
Original post by VQG
I think it'll be Hernandez, Welbeck started against West Brom so I don't think we'll risk him again so soon as he's only just back after injury. I think it'll be the same with Kagawa or else I'd have started him on the left instead of Giggsy. Agree about Valencia (though I thought he looked a bit better against WBA), think he could do with some time off.

He did play better against WBA definitely, as it was the first time in a while where he was going past players and delivering a drilled cross, rather than always looking for an overlap option or a sideways pass.
(edited 11 years ago)
I hope we play Kagawa. These next few games will be important, we need to get him some playing time and Rooney being out is the perfect time to do it. Having him find form would be a huge boost for the second half of our season.
ArsenalFans001.jpg

We won the League at Old Trafford. :colone:
Hoping we start Kagawa behind Hernandez tomorrow. We can bring on Van Persie if we're in trouble.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Hoping we start Kagawa behind Hernandez tomorrow. We can bring on Van Persie if we're in trouble.

Again. I do expect we might do this and then as ever need reliable Robin. Which is getting worrying. Hopefully I can be proved wrong though.
Reply 39
Original post by qasidb
I agree what SAF and he said it was Everton that cost us the title. Wigan randomly had a burst of good form getting results against big teams but we were playing at home against an Everton side that weren't in amazing form but they somehow shipped 4 goals against us when our defending really should have been better.

True, but with the form Wigan have been in recently (obviously they won 3-0 at Villa but the way they have been playing i'm sure I could've banged in a few against them), should be 3 points. We're synonomously stronger in the 2nd half, i'm really confident it is gonna be title number 20:colonhash:

Latest