The Student Room Group

Can we reach 2013 posts before 2013 tonight?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Architecture-er
Meh I went to sleep, lyk a boss :cool:

Happy New Year, TSR!

Morning! I haven't spoken to you for ages, it feels like last year... Oh wait :colone:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Morning! I haven't spoken to you for ages, it feels like last year... Oh wait :colone:

Congratulations on being the beast of burden in this thread!

Congratulations on being the beast of burden in this thread!

:angelblush: Little Failure Chaser was a recruit of mine too :cool:
:angelblush: Little Failure Chaser was a recruit of mine too :cool:

Impressive indeed!

In other news, dat firework display :sogood:
Impressive indeed!

In other news, dat firework display :sogood:

Aah, I thought they set too many off at once... But the picture looked so good... Of fireworks big Ben and London eye in one :mmm:
Aah, I thought they set too many off at once... But the picture looked so good... Of fireworks big Ben and London eye in one :mmm:

Just pyrotechnically, having several loops of the Eye at once, without any misfiring, was incredible.. and having them go off precisely to the stamps of "We Will Rock You".. I just admired the technical skill of the pyro team :biggrin:
Just pyrotechnically, having several loops of the Eye at once, without any misfiring, was incredible.. and having them go off precisely to the stamps of "We Will Rock You".. I just admired the technical skill of the pyro team :biggrin:

:rofl: fair enough, I didnt like Ellie Goulding or Gangam Style!:mad:
Meh I went to sleep, lyk a boss :cool:

Happy New Year, TSR!

repped

Happy New Year everyone

Now to start this day off - coursework

:frown:
Original post by SirMasterKey

Top 10 or nothing. :unimpressed:

L'Evil Fish 230
TheSownRose 153
areebmazhar 103
\/ibhav 93
Little Tail Chaser 81
Simran Mars Foster 65
This Excellency 62
SirMasterKey 58
Care-Free 55
CB91 54

Oh look I'm in it now. :biggrin:

Ah top ten! yay!
Original post by jco19
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. It's just that I was watching the London fireworks on BBC World News from here in Canada and I was wishing that I was there right when it was happening, and I started thinking about how I have been dreaming of studying in the UK for so long, but I'm stuck here in soulless suburbia all alone on New Years Eve. So I just got carried away a bit and forgot about the rest of the world :redface:

Don't worry, I didn't mean that seriously; it's hard to make it sound like a joke, when typing. :redface:
Good luck with getting into University here! When and where are you thinking about applying? :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by tehforum
repped

happy new year everyone

now to start this day off - coursework

:frown:

hardcorre
Speaking of fireworks, how amazing must it be to actually be in London with the music really loud, everyone cheering and the fireworks going off <3 :teehee:
So how long is thread going to keep going lol?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Runninground
Speaking of fireworks, how amazing must it be to actually be in London with the music really loud, everyone cheering and the fireworks going off <3 :teehee:

Absolutely extraordinary, but not quite as amazing as getting the 2013th post on this thread. :wink:
Original post by VanillaTwilight
So how long is thread going to keep going lol?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Until we get to 10,000 of course; it's slowed, but we will eventually get there... :biggrin:
Reply 2235
The challenge next year is to start the thread at 11pm...
Original post by \/ibhav
Absolutely extraordinary, but not quite as amazing as getting the 2013th post on this thread. :wink:

Ah yes, but without me there would be no 2013th post to get :colondollar: :colone:
It took longer to get the first 100 posts than it did to get the last 1013 posts
2241 - lets just keep it alive :smile:

And Happy New Year everyone :smile:
Original post by ninuzu
The challenge next year is to start the thread at 11pm...

Loool

Quick Reply

Latest