The Student Room Group

Is 4 days of solid maths revision enough to get a B up to an A?

Anyone did this? EDIT: This is GCSE
Reply 1
Original post by polaritymolecule
Anyone did this?

What exam board and what textbook?
Reply 2
Anyone did this? EDIT: This is GCSE

Seen as you edited it then yes, just do all the review exercises in your textbook and focus on what your worst at learning as you go along.
Surely it depends on how far away from an A you are? If you are a few marks away, it should be easily achievable.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by joeh342
What exam board and what textbook?

ccea T3 and T6. T3 I wont revise for but I plan to revise 4 days solid with sleep for T6(the harder one) I have the exact text book the spec and a pile of new and old spec papers about 6foot high lol. Im repeating maths so dont have time to revise now. Maths GCSE is my last exam (after chemistry and physics Alevel) I got a B last year and Im repeating for the sake of it. I need to get that B to an A and havent opened a maths book since may last year haha
Original post by Mr M
Surely it depends on how far away from an A you are? If you are a few marks away, it should be easily achievable.

Its usually the 2 harder last questions where I fall, loosing 7/8 marks :frown: I can get pretty much all of the paper correct before that (on a good day)
Its usually the 2 harder last questions where I fall, loosing 7/8 marks :frown: I can get pretty much all of the paper correct before that (on a good day)

What kind of topics do you find hard?

Quick Reply

Latest