Total votes: 2
Which group is superior?
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Ummm superior in what sense...
Hardly an objective question :colonhash:
Reply 4
Either you're someone with Aspergers looking for sympathy, or someone who likes to discriminate against those on the Autism Spectrum. Either way, you lose.

This poll is a farce. It's apples and oranges. There is no 'better' because they're not the same thing.
Reply 5
Original post by Stramala
Either you're someone with Aspergers looking for sympathy, or someone who likes to discriminate against those on the Autism Spectrum. Either way, you lose.

This poll is a farce. It's apples and oranges. There is no 'better' because they're not the same thing.

Oh look. A false dichotomy. :rolleyes: Seriously? Your reasoning ability is so poor it astounds me.
Reply 6
Original post by member591354
Oh look. A false dichotomy. :rolleyes: Seriously? Your reasoning ability is so poor it astounds me.

There's nothing false about it. By definition neurotypical is someone "not on the autism specturm". Sure, Aspergers doesn't cover the entire spectrum, but that doesn't matter in this case. Neurotypicals and Aspergers are mutually exclusive, end of.

Someone needs to get their hyperlexia in check.
Reply 7
Original post by Stramala
There's nothing false about it. By definition neurotypical is someone "not on the autism specturm". Sure, Aspergers doesn't cover the entire spectrum, but that doesn't matter in this case. Neurotypicals and Aspergers are mutually exclusive, end of.

Someone needs to get their hyperlexia in check.

Hyperlexia is an incredible gift. Unfortunately, I do not possess such talents.

Quick Reply

Latest