The Student Room Group

AS Levels.

I am a student studying Business Studies, Statistics, Applied ICT, Maths and Sociology.

I have 3 exams over the next 2 weeks.

I am finding A-Levels very difficult and I want to finish with high grades such as AAA/AAB, I am nowhere near achieving these grades currently, in fact it seems impossible, I am currently scarping D's.

I work at a university with university students, who have all achieved at least AAB to be able to attend Loughborough, however I wouldn't of thought by knowing them that they would work so hard and achieve what they did! I know its possible, I just lack the motivation and currently I feel that I lack the intelligence to succeed.

Any help/advice would be so helpful!!!
Reply 1
Original post by chantelledawso
I am a student studying Business Studies, Statistics, Applied ICT, Maths and Sociology.

I have 3 exams over the next 2 weeks.

I am finding A-Levels very difficult and I want to finish with high grades such as AAA/AAB, I am nowhere near achieving these grades currently, in fact it seems impossible, I am currently scarping D's.

I work at a university with university students, who have all achieved at least AAB to be able to attend Loughborough, however I wouldn't of thought by knowing them that they would work so hard and achieve what they did! I know its possible, I just lack the motivation and currently I feel that I lack the intelligence to succeed.

Any help/advice would be so helpful!!!

If you are struggling then why are you doing 5 AS levels? I'd consider dropping one as there is very little advantage in having 5 and it would allow you to concentrate properly on 4. (Incidentally why are you doing Maths and Statistics?)

Quick Reply

Latest