The Student Room Group

A cup breasts...do you have them girls?

I'm a 32A cup size, which is the smallest size most shops stock however they always seem to be out of stock (possibly because developing girls pinch them all). I'm a size 8, quite tall, aged 20 so sadly think they're done sprouting, and was wondering if having small breasts for a small frame is quite common? Or are having A cup breasts in a minority?

I ask because I wear those bras which create the illusion of having bigger breasts so assume most "A girls" do the same, and see few girls with tiny boobs which makes me feel pretty self conscious and alone.

I was surprised to hear that Kristen Stewart has 32A cups too, as lots of guys say she's fit but I thought a big part of being fit was having decent sized breasts. Same for Taylor Swift, she has 34A cups but seems to do alright.

So girls, how many of you having A cup breasts and does it bother you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
not sure thats what she was after - but personally i prefer smaller boobs (big boobs get in the way alot)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by PotPon
x

that's a bit harsh to people with small boobs
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
I know guys who really go for small boobs. They think it looks extra feminine.
I'm also 32A and I've never found it a problem to be honest. I don't wear padded bras or anything - I bought them once and just felt really uncomfortable because it looked ridiculous on me. Because of my petite frame (I'm 5'1), 32A suits me just fine. Wearing bras which make my breasts appear larger just looks silly on me because it doesn't suit the rest of my body.

I don't know whether we're in a minority (I haven't asked any of my friends what their bra sizes are :tongue:) but I don't think it's anything to fuss over. If you do feel uncomfortable with being a 32A, like you say there's always the option of wearing a padded bra.
It does seem like they won't get any bigger now so you have to start learning to accept it. There's nothing wrong with the size, but boobs are plastered everywhere which is why girls will think guys care about boobs. I'd prefer small boobs to large boobs on a girl, you'll get a lot less sag when you're older. Playing with a girl's boobs doesn't do much for me, the nipples are more fun in my opinion :colone:

p.s Whoever negged me, I'm sure your big boobs are lovely, I would take good care of them, I don't discriminate. :tongue: That being said, we're all allowed preferences right? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Nope, I think it's pretty common. Those with big boobs will eventually sag so us with smaller models will look better long term :biggrin:
Original post by Tha Realest
Lol This is going to sound weird but I heard your username is some thread about fights between TSR members ... Just saying incase your interested :cool:

I'm sure I didn't post there haha, you sure its me? :tongue:
So many threads about this and always the same result.

90% of guys don't even care as long as you're not completely hideous
Reply 9
Original post by Nick1sHere
So many threads about this and always the same result.

90% of guys don't even care as long as you're not completely hideous

This guy knows the score - the only thing i dont like on a girl is braces no idea why just cant stand it
Im a size 6, 21 and an 'a' cup
Not sure if were a minority though
I have a love hate relationship with my boobs haha
Sometimes I think everythings in proportion and love my petite frame
And other times I feel flat and pubescent, or annoyed when certain tops just sort of hang off me. And when I know some guys prefer larger sizes.
But then wearing matching underwear, and investing in some padded wired ones and I like what I see haha. Sometimes i feel like theres nothing really there but then some guys prefer smaller frames
Its not that I want big boobs, as I have a friend whos got big boobs but a tiny waist and it just looks odd. But a little bigger would be nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Lucia.
I know guys who really go for small boobs. They think it looks extra feminine.

I am one of these guys! It is so much more attractive, elegant... indeed, totally feminine. :smile:
I am pretty sure I am also 32A, but to be honest I was never bothered. I am 21 and I just accept the fact that they are not going to get any bigger. I have never had any issues attracting male attention :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PotPon
x

Did I say I was part of the 90%? No I didn't, and yeah I prefer the bigger boobs but honestly if she is fit I can look past the breasts occasionally
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 14
It doesnt really bother me, and I defintely agree that small breasts can be very attractive and feminine. The thing i notice most about girels is how they dress and act. Boob size is a minor thing IMO.
Original post by PotPon
Right. Anyway, let me take you back to my post.

Now stay on topic please. You've added nothing to this topic of discussion.

All you have done is insult the OP.
Reply 16
:wavey:

I'm a 34A and I wouldn't want to be any bigger. I avoid padded bras unless I'm wearing a dress or something that would otherwise be baggy around the top, because I think they make my boobs look the wrong shape.

If you're tall and size 8, you must be pretty slender all over and I imagine anything bigger might look out of proportion. Personally I'm 5ft 6 and size 10, but I'm still quite 'curvy' with the A-cups, because I have a narrow waist and wide hip bones.
I am a 30A/B and it's even harder to find those...however aside from it being a pain to find nice bras and bikinis it hasn't really affected my life in any way (that I know of anyway!). Everyone is different, and a lot of girls with big boobs wish they had smaller.
Lol my tits are bigger than yours and mine aren't even saggy lol. What's the point of even wearing a bra? My ex had D. That was lovely and big and I felt you could really cup your hands around them.
Original post by xenome
not sure thats what she was after - but personally i prefer smaller boobs (big boobs get in the way alot)

Smaller >>> massive any day.

Latest

Trending

Trending