The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ok.
Or indeed women, if you swing that way. *go bikinis*
hmm I suppose its their choice really, I wouldn't as I wouldn't feel comfortable but if you have the figure, want to show it off and don't mind people looking... who are we to stop anyone :cool:
Reply 4

so the real issue is that you're disgusted by female flesh.
yeah i agree, i think they should just be naked instead
*bikinis
in other news, snow is cold.
Original post by kingsarecool
even the pretty ones look awful in them.
I think that bikini's were designed to be pleasing in the eyes of Men.

What would you wear at the beach that's more flattering instead?
Reply 9
Fantastic.
Reply 10
Sometimes people don't do things for the benefit of other people. They probably don't care what you think they look like.
speak for yourself, i think women with good figures look great in bikinis and i myself love wearing bikinis.
Nah, they look gorgeous. I think you find it disgusting purely because you believe it's only to please men. Which is not strictly true. Some girls just feel good in them and love to show their body off. Sometimes being noticed is the little ego boost they need.
Reply 13
BORING!
Reply 14
I know, it's so cruel to tease the sharks with bits of flesh and then get out when they come near.

:scuba:
Reply 15
Original post by Bellissima
speak for yourself, i think women with good figures look great in bikinis and i myself love wearing bikinis.

Would you feel comfortable walking around your town center in your underwear? That is essentially what bikini's are.
Reply 16
Original post by sissoko46
Would you feel comfortable walking around your town center in your underwear? That is essentially what bikini's are.

Well I have never worn a bikini but if I did it's not proper to wear them walking about. They're beach wear.

well funnily enough i wouldn't wear a bikini to town centre for a spot of shopping, just like i wouldn't wear a ball gown to a beach. what a stupid comment.
Reply 18
I think the same about men in swimming trunks!
They are just pleasing to women.

When you're at the beach or pool almost everyone is showing some skin and wearing a similar thing so it's acceptable in that situation. Yes, they are like underwear but when you're in a town center you wouldn't do it because people nobody else is.

Latest