The Student Room Group

please help..? non income assessed loan questions

hello,
I have a few questions about applying for a non-income assessed loan..

So... with this loan, will they pay my tution fee and how much approx. would they give me for loan?

bit background.. I wont be giving any info about household income.. I will live in London with my parents..

please please please help..

and also, is it easy/possible to live on 2,698 a year (living with parents..)? I will also have a part time job which will be give me an extra.. 120 a month..
Reply 1
Original post by Agata
hello,

So... with this loan, will they pay my tution fee and how much approx. would they give me for loan?

bit background.. I wont be giving any info about household income.. I will live in London with my parents..

and also, is it easy/possible to live on 2,698 a year (living with parents..)? I will also have a part time job which will be give me an extra.. 120 a month..

Yes thats fine, im assuming their paying for food electricity etc and ur paying for ur books clothes entertainment transport etc

The main expenditure is accommodation and that £4k u have will be enough to see you through as long as you dont go crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Agata
hello,

You apply at the same time for the tuition fee loan. The maintenance loan is for living costs. They are two separate loans.
Reply 3
So a non-income assessed loan is still enough to get someone through university?
Reply 4
Original post by Agata
So a non-income assessed loan is still enough to get someone through university?

if you are living at home and aren't required to pay rent then it should be enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending