The Student Room Group

New years resolution..getting a bf.

Scroll to see replies

Exactly in the same position OP! Good luck to us both!
Original post by Munchies-YumYum
Meaning, there's many dishes you need to take care of and one faulty dish can get you into trouble? :P

Meaning, running a big country is like cooking small dishes - you can't stir-fry over frequently, otherwise the taste would not be perfect.

It indicates that when running a big county, stability comes first.
Reply 22
Better get the slap on then ay! :wink:
lol mine is to lose my virginity before march. im 20 and will be 21 this year :eek:
Seriously if there is someone you are interested in let them know.
Reply 26
more tips please
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I felt a bit tempted to make this a resolution of mine too, but I'm too scared to get disappointed again :frown:. So I just hope that I'll somehow get a pleasant surprise for one, I dunno.

But yeah, funny I'm in the same situation as you too OP, and I should probs watch this thread for tips :ninjagirl:

That's a negative way of looking at it
I think it's pretty sad to go looking for a relationship. Love should come to you rather than you chasing it. Love should be natural. You don't need to chase things which are natural. Chasing love is basically chasing an objective. It shouldn't be a target. It also puts pressure on yourself to get into a relationship even though it may not be right.
if there's someone you genuinely like, you should be able to tell them so
One night stands are awaayy fun!
Reply 31
mine too :biggrin:
internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Stop looking girl, you've been rescued.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 33
I'm in the same situation. There just aren't any girls I love in sixth form, and I don't hang around with anyone else :/
Reply 34
Original post by So Instinct
internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Stop looking girl, you've been rescued.

Legend !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
It's not difficult to find a boyfriend. It's difficult to find a good one.
I'm 20 and have never had a relationship either.. We should get together OP and kill 2 birds with the 1 stone. :wink:
Original post by Nick1sHere
That's a negative way of looking at it

I know, but I've always had so many disappointments and I'm fed up of getting my hopes up only to get them dashed. I just don't really know what to think anymore.

People say to not look for a relationship as it's apparently desperate, but I feel like doing nothing (which is what I mostly do) doesn't help much either. I think I just give up tbh. All this dating **** is just confusing.

Original post by Lucia.
It's not difficult to find a boyfriend. It's difficult to find a good one.

I agree. Last guy who asked me to be his girlfriend (which doesn't happen very often tbh) had sexually harassed me :s-smilie:. Really, finding a good relationship is too much like finding a needle in a haystack the size of Russia. I'd like to try stop thinking about it.
Original post by WelshBluebird
Yep one of mine is to find a gf.
I am sure TSR should have a dating section lol.

Yes haha! Lets just make one :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
This is definitely one of my new years resolutions haha. Although a bit edited, to actually like somebody - I know you have no control over it but i'm still making it my resolution! I feel awful as there's a guy who really does love me but I don't like him in that way at all, even though he's basically that guy that 'ticks all the boxes' so to speak - there just isn't that.. attraction for me.
God I hate being a girl!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending