The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lord of the Flies
Small ones are the best - they are far more feminine.

You love Suzy's breasts from Moonrise Kingdom then? :cool:
Reply 61
Unrelated. If you have really small boobs, do you need a bra?
Reply 62
Original post by MusicalBookworm
Uhh no. Saying you have small boobs sized E?! Really? What do you think of 34A then? Lool.

It goes on the underband size too. A girl who wears a 26e would have far smaller breasts than a girl who wears a 36e.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll probably get banned if I answer that. :wink:

PRSOM. :colone:
Original post by Speckle
Unrelated. If you have really small boobs, do you need a bra?

Well it's up to the individual, but they're not just used for support - smaller chested girls (such as myself) wear them for a number of reasons: to stop nipples being visible, to enhance their shape/cleavage, to make sure you don't accidently flash someone if you're wearing a loose or low cut top...and just because bras are pretty. That said, I occasionally go without if i'm wearing a thick jumper or something, just cos I can :tongue:
Reply 65
Most guys won't care as it doesn't make a difference. The only ones who do will be ********s so you'd have no loss there.

Most significant aspect of being attractive is confidence in yourself because at the end of the day you can't change these things.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Well it's up to the individual, but they're not just used for support - smaller chested girls (such as myself) wear them for a number of reasons: to stop nipples being visible, to enhance their shape/cleavage, to make sure you don't accidently flash someone if you're wearing a loose or low cut top...and just because bras are pretty. That said, I occasionally go without if i'm wearing a thick jumper or something, just cos I can :tongue:

cute. :smile:
I wish boys were as cordial as people are on TSR sometimes. People ridicule me for how 'deflated' my breasts are. :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 32A cup size, which is the smallest size most shops stock however they always seem to be out of stock (possibly because developing girls pinch them all). I'm a size 8, quite tall, aged 20 so sadly think they're done sprouting, and was wondering if having small breasts for a small frame is quite common? Or are having A cup breasts in a minority?

I ask because I wear those bras which create the illusion of having bigger breasts so assume most "A girls" do the same, and see few girls with tiny boobs which makes me feel pretty self conscious and alone.

I was surprised to hear that Kristen Stewart has 32A cups too, as lots of guys say she's fit but I thought a big part of being fit was having decent sized breasts. Same for Taylor Swift, she has 34A cups but seems to do alright.

So girls, how many of you having A cup breasts and does it bother you?

I'm between 32A and 34B, 5'10, atheletic build, size 8/10 so sound similar to you! I just wear clothes that accentuate them all the time and almost always wear a push up bra. One thing is, if you don't have a big bust then accentuate other parts of you i.e. your legs, bum or back.
Original post by nicatre
Most guys won't care as it doesn't make a difference. The only ones who do will be ********s so you'd have no loss there.

Most significant aspect of being attractive is confidence in yourself because at the end of the day you can't change these things.

Oh yeah, any guy who has any preferences over what a girl looks like is a complete ****. What a horrible human being I am for finding breasts attractive. So there are no girls who you wouldn't have a sexual relationship with if they had nice enough personalities?
Not really - I do prefer the petite look, but I will a find a non-petite woman with small breasts more feminine than one with larger breasts. They are more refined, which in my mind, means more feminine. Also, they are perkier, which fits well with that typically female zestiness!

That's fair enough. You perving with that other guy over a child in your next post isn't.

There you have it girls- if a guy doesn't like big tits he's a peado. :wink:
Reply 71
Proud owner of 32AA.
Reply 72
Original post by Mankytoes
Oh yeah, any guy who has any preferences over what a girl looks like is a complete ****. What a horrible human being I am for finding breasts attractive. So there are no girls who you wouldn't have a sexual relationship with if they had nice enough personalities?

Clearly he didn't say that. That would be like asking you, is there no girl with nice boobs that you wouldn't sleep with? I think his point is that a girl's boob size shouldn't be a major deciding factor in whether or not you want a relationship with them.
Original post by Tha Realest
Haha lol sorry your right it was a different person and I got confused as it was a similar name , my apologies ...:colondollar:

haha don't worry :tongue: wouldn't want a tsr fight withi you :angel:
Original post by suncake
Clearly he didn't say that. That would be like asking you, is there no girl with nice boobs that you wouldn't sleep with? I think his point is that a girl's boob size shouldn't be a major deciding factor in whether or not you want a relationship with them.

I'm only taking him at his word. He said it doesn't make a difference, and that any guy who thinks it does is a d*ckhead (I think, the only eight letter swear word I can think of).

So what if it is a major deciding factor? I've got a naturally thin body type, and I know plenty of girls don't find that attractive, no matter how incredible my personality undoubtedly is, they want someone stockier. That doesn't make them bad people. I met a girl like that, she's one of my best friends (what ***** refer to being "friendzoned"). Plenty of women do prefer thinner guys, just like plenty of guys prefer smaller breasts. It seems odd that our society tolerates homosexuality, but a lot of people don't seem to tolerate people within sexualities having different tastes.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by Mankytoes
I'm only taking him at his word. He said it doesn't make a difference, and that any guy who thinks it does is a d*ckhead (I think, the only eight letter swear word I can think of).

So what if it is a major deciding factor? I've got a naturally thin body type, and I know plenty of girls don't find that attractive, no matter how incredible my personality undoubtedly is, they want someone stockier. That doesn't make them bad people. I met a girl like that, she's one of my best friends (what ***** refer to being "friendzoned"). Plenty of women do prefer thinner guys, just like plenty of guys prefer smaller breasts. It seems odd that our society tolerates homosexuality, but a lot of people don't seem to tolerate people within sexualities having different tastes.

But you just contradict yourself and start on people who slate big breasts, so you're not tolerating people within sexulaties having different tastes? I saw some photos of that Helen chick from I'm a celeb/Corrie and her breasts were massive but as saggy as **** in a bikini. Not attractive in the slightest in my opinion. Equally zero breasts isn't hot, but 32A's arn't totally flat and I'd pick them over massive natural boobs any day.

Taylor Swift is hot and like you say, her breasts are A cup. And she nabbed Harry Styles who im sure most A cup girls would happily date?
Reply 76
this thread could do with some pictures, just sayin
Reply 77
btw whats the difference between an A and AA? :s-smilie:

is it like alevels, the more A's the better?
I have A cups, accompanied with a large frame (wide hips and shoulders). It makes my body look incredibly unproportionate. Thank god for plastic surgery.
Reply 79
Original post by IlluminatedRain
I have A cups, accompanied with a large frame (wide hips and shoulders). It makes my body look incredibly unproportionate. Thank god for plastic surgery.

Planning on having breast implants? Or a gastric band?