Hello :tongue:

Hi =)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 827
hello :woo:
I'm bisexual
'ello!
Reply 830
Hey guys :smile: looks like there's quite a few of us!
Reply 831
This thread is so discriminating!! I thought the internet was a place of harmony, especially this forum! You girls can't espect to be treated nicely if you create threads only for your gender! :fuhrer:
Bi, but mostly lean towards girls. What's the gay scene like in everyone's respective uni towns? Interested to hear :smile:
Reply 833
Original post by defenestrate.
Bi, but mostly lean towards girls. What's the gay scene like in everyone's respective uni towns? Interested to hear :smile:

Hull's pretty open minded i think, they're are quite a few LGBT bars, i've only been once to one though and it was pretty good, we also have LGBT society and gay pride i *think* around july time every year! We also have the 'some people are gay, get over it' posters on buses etc like in London, so yeah i guess i'm fortunate in saying Hull is pretty gay friendly (but, hard to come across lesbian's etc on a standard day/night out haha)...how about you?
Ahh, really? For some reason I didn't really expect that. I'm at Manchester so there's quite a big gay scene...pretty easy to come by other gays..my first night of freshers a random girl dragged me out of the bus queue (for a non-gay event)!

My problem is that Manchester's gay scene is pretty stereotypical, kinda a bit like Soho, so there are only a couple of nights in the 'gay village' (yeah, we have a gay village) I like there. I really miss the vibes/music/kind of people at East London gay nights/wish there was a more alternative scene. C'est la vie!
Reply 835
Ahh, really? For some reason I didn't really expect that. I'm at Manchester so there's quite a big gay scene...pretty easy to come by other gays..my first night of freshers a random girl dragged me out of the bus queue (for a non-gay event)!

My problem is that Manchester's gay scene is pretty stereotypical, kinda a bit like Soho, so there are only a couple of nights in the 'gay village' (yeah, we have a gay village) I like there. I really miss the vibes/music/kind of people at East London gay nights/wish there was a more alternative scene. C'est la vie!

That's really awesome you have a gay village haha, i'm quite envious in that sense, it can suck a little having to literally dig and fish around for other gay people...but i've never actually checked out the gay scene in London (despite only being around 45 minutes away if that!) but i've heard great things about it, and i guess it being London i can imagine it's pretty awesome. But yeah, i guess we can't have it all ha
hahaa, yeah I guess! Plus there are always some of the same faces around the village so if I were to hypothetically go out alone there I'd probably still end up with lots of friends by the end of the night. But it can also be a bit cloying. Ohh, London is great! Pretty much whatever type of scene or music you're into, you can find it. And all over the city. It's kinda annoying how most gays stick to one little area in Manchester.
'gay village' (yeah, we have a gay village)

What I imagined

:tongue:
Original post by Id and Ego seek
What I imagined

Ahahaaa, I love how ignorant the presenter is/the onscreen argument!

But this is exactly correct. Which makes things a bit difficult for me as I'm 6'0...
(In all earnest, there are lots of short gays in Manchester and I don't think that's just me being tall either).
Original post by Id and Ego seek
What I imagined

I love Karl! :teeth:

Quick Reply

Latest