The Student Room Group

What do you do when you go to a party?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Replace my shots with water, pour vodka in another couple of shot glasses, grab a girl to challenge me. She drinks the vodka whilst i drink the water.Talk to her, chat her up, smash then dash. End of the night , sleeeeeep

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 21
Original post by DH-Biker
Dance poorly. Drink copiously. Attempt to pull.

I like honest people so I pos repped you. :smile:
Reply 22
Wire myself up.
Then attempt to pull, or breath in and out due to the air feeling so fresh in my enlightened state.
If there is a kettle I will often try and pour as much drink (well, any liquid) that I can find into it and boil it. It's like my signature party move.
To start with I'm like this

And then after a few drinks/lots of caffeine, I'm like this

And sometimes I end up singing. My current favourite is "He's a tramp" from Lady and the Tramp. And I talk to a lot of people.
(edited 11 years ago)
Drink some tea, take a dump for about an hour so all the drunkards can't piss, do the washing up because I'm a good guest, smoke crack outside, push drunk people over.

Pretty standard party.
Original post by desdemonata
Have slut drop competitions competing against male friends.

THIS. :colondollar:
Original post by Young Hot Stalin
THIS. :colondollar:

I'm not the only one!? High-five! :five:
Original post by Chris195
Replace my shots with water, pour vodka in another couple of shot glasses, grab a girl to challenge me. She drinks the vodka whilst i drink the water.

:lol: So clever, quite impressed! :biggrin:
Kitchen.
I'm not the only one!? High-five! :five:

:five:

Can't say I've ever been the winner, though! :lol: My sense of balance is shocking.
:five:

Can't say I've ever been the winner, though! :lol: My sense of balance is shocking.

To be fair, only one guy actually tries to compete halfway seriously haha. And he can't do it with my flair :colonhash:
Usually with our group, everyone gets there about 7ish, everything picks up pace and everything that could happen happens between about 8pm-2am. Then at 3.14am, no matter where we are or what we're doing, we all collectively move into the most chilled room in the house, turn the lights off and listen to F# A# Infinity by Godspeed You! Black Emperor.
Drink, talk, smoke, try to hijack the music.
Drink, dance, talk to people I do know and people I don't know... Have fun and just generally be awesome.
To be fair, only one guy actually tries to compete halfway seriously haha. And he can't do it with my flair :colonhash:

ahahahaha! I wish I had flair :tongue:

Definitely going to miss house parties when everyone starts going clubbing instead... :rolleyes:

Definitely going to miss house parties when everyone starts going clubbing instead... :rolleyes:

...I do it clubbing :colondollar: Don't give up on the competitions! :biggrin:

You really will. I miss them everyday :cry2:

Just makes the house parties 10x better when they come round
Have a few drinks, mingle, introduce my self to any new people, drink more, have a dance off, win dance off, celebrate with drink, have deep and meaningful conversation with my best mates, have a pretend fight, apologise or accept apology for unanticipated pain, drink, get my cock out, sometimes by choice, other times not, smoke and talk to equally drunk girls, laugh manically with mates and pee in and in things, sharing a look as to say we're so hot right now! Wake up in morning, have a brief think about what a tool I was send texts confirming my behaviour or less likely bragging about the girl I pulled. Phew! Sums it up for ya?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending