The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think it's quite obvious why ... just look at London, whites are a minority there.
Reply 2
Original post by democracyforum
I think it's quite obvious why ... just look at London, whites are a minority there.

It would probably be wise to change "whites" to "people of any race who comfortably assimilate and appreciate British culture". It might help your cause and avoid being branded as a racist :smile: Unless of course that is exactly what you are. If so, UKIP are not your answer.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
As usual with the rise of previously minority parties: disillusion upon the part of the electorate with the LibLabCon stranglehold and clever marketing and maneuvering on UKIP's part, aligning the heart of their political stance with the sentiment of many in the electorate and making that clearer than before!
Original post by Mockery
It would probably be wise to change "whites" to "people of any race who comfortably assimilate and appreciate British culture". It might help your cause and avoid being branded as a racist :smile: Unless of course that is exactly what you are. If so, UKIP are not your answer.

Assimilation and appreciating our culture are irrelevant - it's really only important the people are ethnically British.

So you would be happy for London to be 95% non white if people simply assimilated and appreciated our culture ?
(edited 11 years ago)

I'm not sure if racial voting constitutes a lot of support for UKIP. Surely the BNP is more up their avenue?
Original post by Cheese_Monster
I'm not sure if racial voting constitutes a lot of support for UKIP. Surely the BNP is more up their avenue?

The fact that whites are a minority of London cannot be ignored.

The fact that 80% of school children in London are non-white cannot be ignored.
The EU.
Assimilation and appreciating our culture are irrelevant - it's really only important the people are ethnically British.

So you would be happy for London to be 95% non white if people simply assimilated and appreciated our culture ?

So it's alright for millions of white Europeans to come over but not non-whites? Why's that?
By British you mean white right? I'm pretty sure a non-white person who was born and raised here is more British than a white person straight off the plane from Poland.
I'm against too much immigration because of the many downfalls of having an overpopulated place but you're against immigration because it brings in people who have a slightly different skin pigment to you. You don't even care about culture, you just want people to be white (no matter what their cultural differences). That's the difference between a racist and someone who is against immigration for the right reasons. You're not racist for being against immigration, you're racist for being anti non-white.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Theoneoranro
So it's alright for millions of white Europeans to come over but not non-whites? Why's that?
By British you mean white right? I'm pretty sure a non-white person who was born and raised here is more British than a white person straight off the plane from Poland.

Try selling that new age multicultural garbage to a place like Korea, or Nigeria, Or Japan, or Sweden

hey it's okay folks, they were born here, they are just like you and me !

Utter nonsense.
Original post by Theoneoranro
I'm against too much immigration because of the many downfalls of having an overpopulated place but you're against immigration because it brings in people who have a slightly different skin pigment to you. You don't even care about culture, you just want people to be white (no matter what their cultural differences). That's the difference between a racist and someone who is against immigration for the right reasons. You're not racist for being against immigration, you're racist for being anti non-white.

I'm not against them in their own country, where they belong.

Culture is really not that important.

There are stories of people who have been raised by wolves and stray dogs.
Hey , it must be multiculturalism then !

Racism is a pointless word that is just used to bash people over the head with.
The fact that whites are a minority of London cannot be ignored.

The fact that 80% of school children in London are non-white cannot be ignored.

And so what?

White or non-white, who cares? We are all the same, all humans.

You'd think that by 2013 people like you would have accepted that there are different races in the UK. You're behaving as if there's some sort of underground major ethnic minority agenda, aiming to take over the whole of Britain and drive away all the whites.
Try selling that new age multicultural garbage to a place like Korea, or Nigeria, Or Japan, or Sweden

hey it's okay folks, they were born here, they are just like you and me !

Utter nonsense.

Yeah those countries are intolerant then, they're just idiotic humans who think skin colour actually means anything. If someone is born here and is culturally similar to you, they ARE like you. If there's a white man who is culturally the opposite to you, he is more different to you than the non-white who thinks more like you. What's skin pigment got to do with it? You need to realise that humans are very closely linked to each other, people of different races have so little difference that it really is irrelevant. Unless you can convince me that different races are programmed to think differently or have huge differences in intelligence, skin colour doesn't matter.

According to you then, the majority of whites in Britain should be in their respective original European countries. You do know that the majority of whites are not English..

Besides what's the definition of British?

What differentiates a person that has pigmentation that has been born and bred in this country from that of a white that has also been born and bred in this country?

Surely the meaning of British is a combination of all cultural identities in Britain.

Culture is really not that important.

There are stories of people who have been raised by wolves and stray dogs.
Hey , it must be multiculturalism then !

Racism is a pointless word that is just used to bash people over the head with.

Can you explain why ethnicity is important? Do you think that we're different species or something?
Reply 15
they're taking the place of the lib dems right now, but come next election the public will be back to voting in their usual predictable ways
Original post by alis-volatpropriis
And so what?

White or non-white, who cares? We are all the same, all humans.

You'd think that by 2013 people like you would have accepted that there are different races in the UK. You're behaving as if there's some sort of underground major ethnic minority agenda, aiming to take over the whole of Britain and drive away all the whites.

We are the ethnic minority of London, not ''them''.

No other country would accept this. Why should we ?
UKIP are displacing Conservative vote. Look at this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/9751997/Ukip-deserves-to-be-taken-seriously-after-by-elections-surge-says-Vince-Cable.html

The Conservative Party has lost one sixth of their support from the British people in the last two months, as Ukip’s hard line on the European Union sees their popularity reach a record high.
The Tories have dropped six points, leaving them with 29 per cent of the vote, with Labour remaining at 40 per cent, according to the Populus poll.
Ukip have risen six points to gain 10 per cent of support, according to a telephone study commissioned by the Times newspaper.

It is the right wing of the Conservative party deserting them to vote UKIP.
Reply 18
We are the ethnic minority of London, not ''them''.

No other country would accept this. Why should we ?

What happens if it turns out that I have Danish blood, as a result of what was once the Kingdom of Jorvik? Deport me?
Because people are getting utterly ****ing sick - and rightly so - of the shambolic state of this country.

Latest

Trending

Trending