The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jessem96
Oh, yeah I forgot you were retaking exams! We don't get any retakes here. :frown:
Aww, lucky! We have to think up an investigation, carry out experiments, and write up the whole thing with little help from the teachers. But I'm actually kind of excited cos I'm kind of interested in how the experiments will turn out! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats basically our corsewrk but the teachers arenot alwed to help
that and microscpe drawing
Reply 163
Original post by jones107
thats basically our corsewrk but the teachers arenot alwed to help
that and microscpe drawing

Microscope drawing?! What's that?? :eek:
So you can't get help with your coursework?? That's crazy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 168
Microscope drawing?! What's that?? :eek:
So you can't get help with your coursework?? That's crazy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

its WJEC :P

bascally you make a slide of somethin, last year it was a sliver of the root f a plan
put it undermicrosope,
draw it
lable it
put measurements as to hw small itis
marks are given fr quality of drawing, lables, sizes etc

out f 6 marks :P
Reply 170
its WJEC :P

bascally you make a slide of somethin, last year it was a sliver of the root f a plan
put it undermicrosope,
draw it
lable it
put measurements as to hw small itis
marks are given fr quality of drawing, lables, sizes etc

out f 6 marks :P

Oh, is it difficult? Sounds like it'd be hard to get an accurate measurement! :tongue:
I still don't know what procedures I'm doing for my investigations though! So, for chem I'm doing the iron content of Irn Bru, and for bio I'm doing the cholesterol content of eggs. Any ideas? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, is it difficult? Sounds like it'd be hard to get an accurate measurement! :tongue:
I still don't know what procedures I'm doing for my investigations though! So, for chem I'm doing the iron content of Irn Bru, and for bio I'm doing the cholesterol content of eggs. Any ideas? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

meh its no too bad :P
how would yu measure that?!?!
fine the cncentraton reacin with anther chemicle? and find that i reacts with other chamicles?

cholesterol just test for fats ist it?
Reply 175
326 hi there :hi: Where'd u go off to?
Reply 177
meh its no too bad :P
how would yu measure that?!?!
fine the cncentraton reacin with anther chemicle? and find that i reacts with other chamicles?

cholesterol just test for fats ist it?

That's the thing. I have no idea!! But the other investigations sound really boring...
I don't know, but Irn Bru is supposed to have 0.002% iron, so I'm not sure how to find such a small amount!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest