The Student Room Group

Will blood test detect weed?

Smoked around 3 spliffs in the last week or so. Not the strongest ones either since I hadn't smoked in a while. Last time I smoked was half a spliff around 3am this morning, didn't get that high tbf.
Went to doctors at 11am due to constant headaches/nosebleeds etc and they gave me paracetemol and told me to come back for a blood test next Thursday. It was called a fasting blood test (no eating beforehand).
Will the weed show up on the test, not going to smoke any more until after the test. I haven't smoked a lot so hopefully it will be out of my system.
Not the end of the world if I get caught but would rather not.
Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by nevergohalfpace
Smoked around 3 spliffs in the last week or so. Not the strongest ones either since I hadn't smoked in a while. Last time I smoked was half a spliff around 3am this morning, didn't get that high tbf.
Went to doctors at 11am due to constant headaches/nosebleeds etc and they gave me paracetemol and told me to come back for a blood test next Thursday. It was called a fasting blood test (no eating beforehand).
Will the weed show up on the test, not going to smoke any more until after the test. I haven't smoked a lot so hopefully it will be out of my system.
Not the end of the world if I get caught but would rather not.
Thank you.

Not unless they actively test for it. Which they won't. So you can relax. :smile:
Have you ever considered that the weed may be causing your problems? Especially the headaches.
Original post by Kabloomybuzz
Have you ever considered that the weed may be causing your problems? Especially the headaches.

Didn't smoke it for like months, headaches started before I restarted. Will stop anyway just to make sure :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest