The Student Room Group

What has been your most unusual/bizarre dream?

There is a thread on lucid dreams that reminded me of this. So... what's your most bizarre dream?

For me (this is completely true)... it definitely has to be the one where I was with this female (who had an attractive face of someone I saw somewhere) and an attractive body. We were both wearing camo gear, and we were on the street where my house was with bruises and cuts. Everything was in a wreck and we both ran to my house; everyone had been killed (ghost town!) by dinosaurs, they were rampaging through the streets. When we got home, those pesky fast little dinosaurs (name escapes me...) started ramming the door just as I was about to close it. I locked the door and we both ran up to the bathroom. This is where I started to panic and the random girl started to take her top off. My alarm went off at this moment in time.

Don't ask me what I ate the night before...
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

A couple of years ago I dreamed I was a tree. It was the most eye-opening experience of my life.
Reply 2
Original post by Yellowquiet
A couple of years ago I dreamed I was a tree. It was the most eye-opening experience of my life.

Reply 3
I tend to dream alot about zombies. One dream involved me and a bunch of people in the middle of a zombie swarm fighting them off when Manny the mammoth from ice age, full mammoth sized just casually strolled past, dont know why.

Another one was me at my front door with a baseball bat hitting zombies trying to come in, and so were my two cats, both on their hind legs both holding bats, that was cool

i also once had a dream i had sex with quagmire only everything was real and he was still a cartoon
Original post by Lexi99
I tend to dream alot about zombies. One dream involved me and a bunch of people in the middle of a zombie swarm fighting them off when Manny the mammoth from ice age, full mammoth sized just casually strolled past, dont know why.

Another one was me at my front door with a baseball bat hitting zombies trying to come in, and so were my two cats, both on their hind legs both holding bats, that was cool

i also once had a dream i had sex with quagmire only everything was real and he was still a cartoon

lol, I'm guessing you're a hardcore gamer of COD then? :rolleyes:
Reply 5
I had a really bizarre dream once. And I remember it vividly!

It began with me floating in the sky attached to some balloons for some odd reason, and I looked down and saw I was floating over a desert. I landed and saw a derelict house, and walked into it. Suddenly I was in Italy, and the building was a studio, and I was a model in a robe (haha don't ask!) and I was doing a photoshoot for Armani. There was a very attractive Italian man in a suit sat on a chair, and for some reason I to straddle him in the nude, but at the side? Then I posed for the photo. I think it was for a perfume...

As you can see, it was a wacky dream!!!
Original post by Last Chance

Amazing. :biggrin:

It was a lot darker than that but I don't want to dump a wall of text in a not-so-serious thread where it won't be read or would ruin the mood. :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
My most unusual dream is too well known amongst my friends to post here, it'd make me easily identifiable to the ones who I know come on here :tongue:

The other night I had a dream where we were going on a residential trip with school and I forgot to wear my shoes. I asked a friend if I could borrow hers and she laughed in my face for a very long time.

:s-smilie:
I have bizarre dreams but they're nothing compared to my mothers'!

She once had a dream where she was in a car accident and lost her arms and legs, then WORMS took her in to space to this planet filled with worms, then they (ew) wiggled inside her severed arms and legs wounds and her arms and legs just... grew back.
Then they took her back to earth and she told some doctors about the amazing worms and the world population proceeded to abuse their magical medical wormyness so they're planet was in complete turmoil, so my mum started a campaign to help the worms and... that's where it ended.

I know, i know.
Just the other night....

I was at royal holloway (the uni i want to go to!) with a friend i met on here n subsequently on the holloway open day

Mum said she would pick us up from the uni... So we were waiting... And she came...

But in a helicopter...

I am afraid of heights so going up was aweful, and my friend was all 'why you scared?'

At this point, whilst in the air going over london bridge (yep.), mum says 'oh, ive forgotten how to land... Here you have a go' and gave me the steering wheel... Hell insued.

:P

Posted from TSR Mobile
(No-one's said it yet, so here goes: )

I recently had a dream that I was a giant, but everything around me was to scale, so it all looked normal.
(edited 11 years ago)
Mine is quite disturbing...

In my dream I wake up in the night and there are piles of dead bodies on my floor and everywhere else in the house. And I have to drag them into the brown wheely bin outside quickly before anyone wakes up and somehow they all fit in my wheely bin. Then when I am done I go back to bed and thats when I wake up! I have had that one twice now.
It scares me just thinking about it. :s-smilie:
I have some pretty cool dreams. But some are really cool and some really aren't.

Anyway, the funniest one would have to be I was driving down the M5 and got pulled over by the police. I crawled out of the 'car' and asked what I had done wrong and he just looked at my car. I turned and looked ... and it was a block of CHEESE on WHEELS. He tried to arrest me and I said he couldn't because I come from cheddar (I don't, I live 10 miles outside but anyway) and everyone in cheddar drives cheese cars. He believed me and let me carry on. But my engine coolant leaked and the engine over heated and then I invented cheese-strings :cool:

Last night I was a bucket full of water and people were being mean and poking holes in to me so I leaked so I went to the DR who gave me some bungs to keep my water in. But then I tripped over and became a very empty bucket.

I'd hate to see what the dream book says about those!
Original post by FuzzingSas
I have bizarre dreams but they're nothing compared to my mothers'!

She once had a dream where she was in a car accident and lost her arms and legs, then WORMS took her in to space to this planet filled with worms, then they (ew) wiggled inside her severed arms and legs wounds and her arms and legs just... grew back.
Then they took her back to earth and she told some doctors about the amazing worms and the world population proceeded to abuse their magical medical wormyness so they're planet was in complete turmoil, so my mum started a campaign to help the worms and... that's where it ended.

I know, i know.

That made me LOL! How imaginative!
Mine was weird as hell :c
I was in a huge room like a warehouse or hangar full of people I knew and it was really dark. All of a sudden it lights up and a cinema-size screen is on one of the walls. It shows someone's face and it starts like, decomposing or something (basically falling apart) then I notice its someone next to me and it's happening IRL (for the dream anyway :tongue:) and the screen goes black after they fall down dead. About a minute or so later another face props up, same thing - basically this process keeps happening about once a minute until it's just me and some girl. A face flashes up and I wake up rather scared indeed xD
Reply 15
Original post by GEEKSruletheworld!
lol, I'm guessing you're a hardcore gamer of COD then? :rolleyes:

Nope just like zombie films :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by Yellowquiet
(No-one's said it yet, so here goes: )

I recently had a dream that I was a giant, but everything around me was to scale, so it all looked normal.

I was wearing size a million pants
Original post by thegreenchildren
That made me LOL! How imaginative!

We were going to make it in to a children's book but decided it was too disturbing :redface:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by GooglyEyedMonster
I have some pretty cool dreams. But some are really cool and some really aren't.

Anyway, the funniest one would have to be I was driving down the M5 and got pulled over by the police. I crawled out of the 'car' and asked what I had done wrong and he just looked at my car. I turned and looked ... and it was a block of CHEESE on WHEELS. He tried to arrest me and I said he couldn't because I come from cheddar (I don't, I live 10 miles outside but anyway) and everyone in cheddar drives cheese cars. He believed me and let me carry on. But my engine coolant leaked and the engine over heated and then I invented cheese-strings :cool:

Last night I was a bucket full of water and people were being mean and poking holes in to me so I leaked so I went to the DR who gave me some bungs to keep my water in. But then I tripped over and became a very empty bucket.

I'd hate to see what the dream book says about those!

That is literally the funniest thing i have read in a loonnggg time :biggrin: Seriously actual laugh out louding, thumbs up for you and your crazy dreams tomorrow (run out of rep to dole out today) :biggrin:
Reply 19
sex with a fairy , it felt so real aswell , sooooooooo weird

Quick Reply

Latest