The Student Room Group

bf never listens

he never ever listens and gets super aggrivated when im upset, but never asks why. when i ignore him for days he eventually comes to listen. is this even normal
Reply 1
only until I have repeatedly ignore him for days he will eventually listen. pardon me for the french but hes a dickhead sometimes. is this even normal?! I can not get through to him to listen to me even for 5 minutes. seem stupid as hes arguing with himself. he doesnt like to listen because i am right. what is going on? is he playing me
If he doesn't treat you right now, he never will. Never lower your expectation for anyone, be with someone who deserves you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
how annoying :hmmm:
he's probably still up himself thinking he's done nothing wrong, so it takes him time to realize. you should speak to him about it, eventually after enough times - he will start to understand and start listening to you more? :smile:
Aggravated when you're upset about what sort of things?

I can understand your frustration, but ignoring him for days is not a helpful thing to do. If you're upset and want to talk to him, and you want him to listen and talk it over, then you need to tell him that or initiate the conversation and let him know that he needs to pay attention rather than ignoring him until he comes to you.

How long have you been together?
Reply 5
so true thank you. guess he will never understand
Reply 6
Well tell him it's over there's millions of guys/ girls in this world for you to love

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 7
Original post by superxo2
how annoying :hmmm:
he's probably still up himself thinking he's done nothing wrong, so it takes him time to realize. you should speak to him about it, eventually after enough times - he will start to understand and start listening to you more? :smile:

I have told HIM SOOOO MANY TIMES.... to the point my family know whats going on because they can hear me on the phone. guess i have to break up with him. he never listens.
Reply 8
Original post by Sakura-Chan
Aggravated when you're upset about what sort of things?

I can understand your frustration, but ignoring him for days is not a helpful thing to do. If you're upset and want to talk to him, and you want him to listen and talk it over, then you need to tell him that or initiate the conversation and let him know that he needs to pay attention rather than ignoring him until he comes to you.

How long have you been together?

over 6 months. I have told him TOOO MANY TIMES. from writing, to in person to everything. Ive told him friends about this too. im such a fool :'( breaking up with him so it is best to right now
Original post by paralawp
he never ever listens and gets super aggrivated when im upset, but never asks why. when i ignore him for days he eventually comes to listen. is this even normal

OP it looks like he doesn't care about you or your emotions, you should sit down and talk to him clearly.

Say that "You don't listen to me, and it looks like you clearly don't care about me. Do you even love me?"

There are many men in this world that will care for you, and will listen to you so clearly show him this.

Why is he getting aggravated? That's silly, he should look after you and if he has any problems with you he should tell you, so should you about this problem.

I think you're trying to make this relationship work, but the guy sounds really immature!
Sorry for the private question, Have you had sex with him yet?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Unfortunately breaking up with him is for the best. It will be a learning curve for the both of you. He needs to respect women more if he is to want a successful relationship in the future, whereas you need to find someone who respects you the way you deserve to be respected. I am a young guy myself and it embarasses me that other young guys are like this with women, but it seems to me that he is not pulling his weight in the relationship, and that comes across a bit one-sided. Some guys are Jack the lads who never committ to that part of a relationship and that's unfair. The same goes on the flip side. Some men treat their women like absolute queens only to have their feelings ignored too. You've given him enough chances, he's made his bed and now he has to lie in it. End it now, otherwise as time goes on, his actions will only hurt more and that is not fair on you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending