The Student Room Group

student finance payment tomorrow?

Basically my payment date for this term says 07/01/2013 which is obviously on this Monday coming.

But yesterday next to the payments it said 'prepared' and today it changed to 'submitted'

will it change to paid tomorrow and will i be paid tomorrow?

I thought the day after it says submitted you get the money?

thanks for any help
Reply 1
I don't have a definiate answer
But from previous experience with student finance, it is likely that it will show on your account balance
tomorrow. However, it's most likely that It will not be avaliable to you until Monday(7th) So don't go spending it yet :P
Ive always had payments due on Monday, but got it on the Friday by my bank never actually said it was 'Avaliable balance' just 'account balance'
Reply 2
Original post by confirmed
Basically my payment date for this term says 07/01/2013 which is obviously on this Monday coming.

But yesterday next to the payments it said 'prepared' and today it changed to 'submitted'

will it change to paid tomorrow and will i be paid tomorrow?

I thought the day after it says submitted you get the money?

thanks for any help

It means that they've released the funds so its however long your bank takes (upto 4 days generally).
Reply 3
This is really good news! I thought I was going to be broke 'till the 21st :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by katyness
This is really good news! I thought I was going to be broke 'till the 21st :biggrin:

haha same! I currently am living off of £3.85 :/ :eek:
Reply 5
Original post by BANS2012
I don't have a definiate answer
But from previous experience with student finance, it is likely that it will show on your account balance
tomorrow. However, it's most likely that It will not be avaliable to you until Monday(7th) So don't go spending it yet :P
Ive always had payments due on Monday, but got it on the Friday by my bank never actually said it was 'Avaliable balance' just 'account balance'

Ah thank you :smile: hopefully itll be in there tomorrow!
If you're with NatWest your money will most likely go in tomorrow, as my student loans have always gone in on a Saturday.

Other banks don't allow money to go in on Saturdays, so would show in on the Monday.

Just to make people aware - everyones payment date is different. So not every student will receive their next payment on Monday, it is dependent upon your Universities term dates etc.
Reply 7

Damn you, January sales!!! :angry:

Original post by Knalchemist

Just to make people aware - everyones payment date is different. So not every student will receive their next payment on Monday, it is dependent upon your Universities term dates etc.

:eek: :puppyeyes:
Reply 8
Really hope its in tomorrow! I'm with natwest and I've got 15p to my name! :tongue:
Reply 9
JSA for me come midnight! :ahee:
Reply 10

£3.12 I win :wink:
It'll be Monday. Mine is always on Mondays.
Reply 12
Mine says submitted too.... I need money!!! I've never been this low on money before, and it has really made me realise how much I spend.
Reply 13
Maybe that's how low the account balance has to read in order for us to realise that spending isn't a good idea right now :tongue:
Mine came through today. :-)

Natwest FTW!
Original post by Toki_Premium
Mine came through today. :-)

Natwest FTW!

I was so excited, went straight to tesco to buy some much needed food! Yummy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending