The Student Room Group

How can one talk to an attractive girl without showing signs of arousal

at my old job was a hot eatern european girl.

I have issues with eye contact anyway but when talking to this beautiful girl i could not look at her without staring at her amazingly beautiful face and just being so aroused.

I think she can surely sense i am aroused by her or find her attractive.

This is annoying as i cant hide my feelings but i really dont think there is anything one can do about it?

You cant talk to a hot girl and not hide your attraction?

Also it must be weird or even annoying being a very attractive girl and aware that every guy that talks to you is only thinking one thing lol

ps- i didnt have a boner but my eyes obviously will show what im feeling/thinking as will my body language etc
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
As long as you're looking at her face and not elsewhere on her body, I'm sure she won't mind.
what you get a boner just by looking at her face???? :s-smilie:
Reply 3
ice cubes always does the trick.
Reply 4
Permanent spiked chastity tube with lots of spikes on the head of the penis, to really make you feel it. Then you'll never be able to get hard and that means no arousal or cummies for you without pain.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
Original post by Bellissima
what you get a boner just by looking at her face???? :s-smilie:

Original post by Zhy
Permanent spiked chastity tube with lots of spikes on the head of the penis, to really make you feel it. Then you'll never be able to get hard and that means no arousal or cummies for you without pain.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

i didnt have a boner its all in the eyes!!!
Reply 6
if so thats cool but i dont want to appear creepy espeically when age gap.

eg, on girl came in and was on school placement she mustve been only 15 or so im not that much older but she was so hot i couldnt even talk to her without it being obvious i was attracted but as she was underage thats kinda bad.

Also im worried i notice i seem to be attracted to girls 14-16 a lot so when im older and im around girls of this age and i look aroused itll be real creepy. not that i dont like older woman also just taht if im around cute young girls even schoolgirls in shops or the bus im like OMG i wanna bone her etc...its kinda creeppy even being at uni and like that with school girls but how about when im much older lol...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by thejmanz

I have issues with eye contact anyway but when talking to this beautiful girl i could not look at her without staring at her amazingly beautiful face and just being so aroused.

This is annoying as i cant hide my feelings but i really dont think there is anything one can do about it?

Also it must be weird or even annoying being a very attractive girl and aware that every guy that talks to you is only thinking one thing lol

ps- i didnt have a boner but my eyes obviously will show what im feeling/thinking as will my body language etc

Well remove your sexual arousal before you see her, I'd masturbate before each meet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Fatfis
Well remove your sexual arousal before you see her, I'd masturbate before each meet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

its in the eyes!! body language etc, u cant hide it at all

its not like im walking about with a big boner stiking out my pants lol
Reply 9
its in the eyes!! body language etc, u cant hide it at all

its not like im walking about with a big boner stiking out my pants lol

Yeah it takes it out of your mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Make sure your pupils don't dilate or anything. There's some really easy tricks, go google them.
Reply 11

Keep talking to her and get acclimatised to that feeling, and that burst of hormones. You'll learn to accept it and get over it soon.
A tiny bit of self-control and poise will do.
if so thats cool but i dont want to appear creepy espeically when age gap.

eg, on girl came in and was on school placement she mustve been only 15 or so im not that much older but she was so hot i couldnt even talk to her without it being obvious i was attracted but as she was underage thats kinda bad.

Also im worried i notice i seem to be attracted to girls 14-16 a lot so when im older and im around girls of this age and i look aroused itll be real creepy. not that i dont like older woman also just taht if im around cute young girls even schoolgirls in shops or the bus im like OMG i wanna bone her etc...its kinda creeppy even being at uni and like that with school girls but how about when im much older lol...

Nothing wrong, you were once 16 and attracted to 16 years old, just cos you get older doesn't mean your no longer attracted to them. Just aslong as you don't do anything illegal!
Reply 14
Classic teenage boy syndrome. All men take note, its imperative you grow out of this before you ever have success with dating.

If it was me, I would talk to her and see if she was interesting enough to deserve my attention. If she talked about the X-factor I would politely refuse the offer of a drink when she asked.

You seem to have already decided you fancy her before even talking to her. Wtf? How do you know she is attractive until you have talked to her? Your low self esteem makes it difficult for you to see women as anything other than superior beings.
Original post by py0alb
Classic teenage boy syndrome. All men take note, its imperative you grow out of this before you ever have success with dating.

If it was me, I would talk to her and see if she was interesting enough to deserve my attention. If she talked about the X-factor I would politely refuse the offer of a drink when she asked.

You seem to have already decided you fancy her before even talking to her. Wtf? How do you know she is attractive until you have talked to her? Your low self esteem makes it difficult for you to see women as anything other than superior beings.

The OP said that he already talked to her.
Reply 16
Original post by James A
The OP said that he already talked to her.

Yes... but from his OP its clear that he was basing his attraction purely on what she looked like ("her amazing beautiful face"), and appeared to even think that this was functional adult behaviour.
Reply 17
Women are bitches. I'm sure I'm good looking but barely any women glance at me and if they do they're always pakistani or black.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending