(edited 11 years ago)
Well done everyone!
Reply 162
Original post by When you see it...
Did you have that prepared?

No.
Original post by jaychang
Did anyone get a mail/email from Sidney? Still waiting :frown:

They don't even reply my email. But I am pretty sure they are still alive because the their Facebook page is still updating about some new year resolutions. :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Any idea whether it is your home number or mobile that would be called with information from the pool?
Reply 165
Original post by Sketch
Are there any UK applicants with an offer for CompSci?? :confused:

There was one in the 2nd thread, he applied for Jesus, he was in the stalking page too. I got pooled.
Original post by Oboe1994
*******s to that, go have fun and don't commit from stress after second year! Anyone who thinks less of you because you didn't go to Cambridge is a prat.

What she said. I personally think we've all grown a huge amount just from applying. What can I say? It's been character-building.

If I don't get pulled from the pool, I can still say this has been worth it. It's been stressful at times, but it's equally been a right laugh. Everyone who gets in from TSR is gonna love it in freshers' week :biggrin:
Original post by cantthinkofone
oooommmmggggggg i got an offer for medicine !!!!!!! i cant stop jumping around!!!!!

Well Done, Which college? and if you don't mind me asking what was your BMAT score?
Original post by mespannerhanz
any one got offers from corpus?

People with geography offers which colleges?

............selwyn :d
Original post by Kalliope
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!! I was rooting for you all and I'm really, really thrilled to hear that it is good news :biggrin: Totally deserved. Now go and enjoy yourselves and run round the house screaming :jumphug:

Thanks! :biggrin: I'm still shaking, I can't believe it! :tongue: How did you do? :smile:
Original post by When you see it...
I wasn't even pooled (Churchill) for Natural Sciences physical.
but my UMS was well above the thing.

Are you going to email them about it?
Reply 171
Original post by Lord of the Flies
Thanks!! :biggrin:

Ah. Are you swimming at least?

No :frown: Completely sunk! Ah well, Imperial it is!
Original post by StaedtlerNoris
Thanks! :biggrin: I'm still shaking, I can't believe it! :tongue: How did you do? :smile:

Offer :woo:
Original post by Sketch
No :frown: Completely sunk! Ah well, Imperial it is!

Imperial is as good as Cambridge
Reply 174
Original post by mimx
Quirky little mature college. :tongue: My application/interview was good (I thought) so maybe it is the couple year gap.

Ah, yes, it will be the fact that your brain has had more time to develop executive functioning. They talk about the impact of 'maturity' on STEP performance in a couple of the examiner's reports, where they warn about the perils of sitting STEP I in Year 12.

(Sorry non gappers, but your brain ain't done baking until you're at least mid 20s).
Original post by Kalliope
Offer :woo:

WOOO :biggrin: I knew it :wink: If I meet my offer (I'm sure you'll be fine :tongue:) then I'll see you there in October! :biggrin:
Reply 176
Do all decisions come out today? Or are they posting them over a period of time - of which today is the first day?

I've heard nothing from Clare so far. I'm an international, yet still no email.

What order do they do these in? Hopefully not by outcome :P
Has anyone received news from St Catharine's ??!! I'm dying here, and an offer letter is my deathwish !!
Reply 178
Offer for Bio NatSci at Pembroke!!!!! Soooo surprised!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by ss06
Well Done, Which college? and if you don't mind me asking what was your BMAT score?

thanks :biggrin:!!! robinson college :smile: i got 5.9 6.2 and 3A

Latest