The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by _Memphis_
Hey,
I know it's probably been answered before, but the thread is just going way to fast to find what I am looking for.

Does Downing College send out e-mails to EU (non UK) applicants without request?
Has anyone heard anything from Downing College via e-mail or post?

Please Quote me, if you answer my question :smile:

Thank you

I'm not sure about Downing sending out emails. But I got a letter in the post this morning :smile:
Reply 301
Original post by chickenonsteroids
Many thanks :smile: I do hope so but I'll wait and see

Well your college clearly saw a lot in you, since there's no autopool for IB students. :biggrin:

They probably couldn't handle the prospect of your passionate sex, but that's another story. :pierre:
I don't know why I'm still here... :frown:
Reply 303
Original post by ukdragon37
IBers are not eligible for autopooling unless they have actually achieved the qualification.

Yes, Internationals who do not do A-levels, Scottish Qualifications or IB are not eligible for autopool.

That is a tad discriminatory...
Original post by ErrinR
You too! Yay :smile: what was your offer?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Standard A*AA, with the A* in any of my 3 subjects (Maths, Chem, Bio) - yourself? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 305
Original post by Oromis263
See you in October, fellow gap-year-ite. :sexface:

Yay - see you there too : ) Now time to work our what I am going to do with the next 9 months :rolleyes:
Reply 306
Original post by London.Boy
That's awesome, I got an unconditional from Queens' for PBS :smile:

well done :smile: i got an unconditional for PBS as well, Trinity hall. we really should open a PBS thread so we can get to know each other before october! aaaaaargh i am soooo happy!
Reply 307
still no mail... looks like my mail man either pulled a sicky or is getting high in his van
Reply 308
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by zoee1111
well done :smile: i got an unconditional for PBS as well, Trinity hall. we really should open a PBS thread so we can get to know each other before october! aaaaaargh i am soooo happy!

Well done :biggrin:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2061549&page=2
Reply 310
Have any international applicants to St Catz received an e-mail from them today?
Original post by eeeeeh
my offer says this

"Your admission is on the basis that you will be classified as a home student for the purpose of University fees and college fees WILL BE PAID ON YOUR BEHALF BY THE UNIVERSITY AT THE PUBLICLY-FUNDED UNDERGRADUATE RATE"
--- what does this mean??? sounds like a bursary of some sort but my family definitely doesnt warrant one financially? does everyone's say this?

I have that too, everyone's should say that, it means you will be charged at the 'publicly funded rate' e.g.. £9000 a year
Reply 312
Original post by chew313
Have any international applicants to St Catz received an e-mail from them today?

NOOOOO.....
Aaaaaand mother has put on her 'Carols at King's' CD, after refraining over Christmas because "she couldn't deal with it". :rolleyes:
Rejected :nooo: it was no surprise good luck to you all
Reply 315
Original post by Jackkkkk
I have that too, everyone's should say that, it means you will be charged at the 'publicly funded rate' e.g.. £9000 a year

cool
Original post by siddiquiali94
I applied to Selwyn what about you and where are you from?

Applied to Clare, and I'm from Indonesia.
Reply 317
Original post by xoxoyayz
NOOOOO.....

I hope they e-mail us if not I would probably have died before the post arrives at my doorstep...:frown:
Original post by cawcarrot
I applied to Fitz and am international . Should I Phone in ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think not even the UK applicants have heard from Fitz? I think you should wait till the 5th?
Reply 319
Original post by chew313

Original post by xoxoyayz
NOOOOO.....

NOOOO. Which course did you guys applied for? If you check the decision thread from last year, you guys will see that St Catz replies particularly slowly for some course

Latest

Trending

Trending