The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by Bord3r
Anyone heard anything from Sidney Sussex?

I've been put into the poole!
Reply 341
Original post by Kalliope
Offer :woo:

Yo, another offer from Peterhouse !!!
Mine is Physical Natural Science.
When was your interview? I think I might have seen you.
BTW, my interview was on the 10th Dec
Reply 342
Is seeking feedback possible, in particular from Caius?
Original post by Pe94
GOT IT! :redface:
LAND ECONOMY, NEWNHAM, HERE I COME

Congrats fellow Newnham EU applicant!! :smile: Oh, wait, it's not applicant now, it's offer holder! :biggrin:
Got an unconditional offer for Law from Downing! :biggrin:
Congratulations to everyone else who got an offer!! :smile:

And if you didn't, I got pooled then rejected last year - it's not the end of the world and you're all a bunch of incredibly clever people, regardless of what happens now :smile:
Good luck to those in the pool - it's a daunting place to be, but 1 in 4 people at Cambridge are not at the college they initially selected, so hang in there!

Good luck everyone :biggrin: :biggrin: xx
Original post by n.confused
Oh, good news?

Feels odd saying this for her but yeah, we both got in :smile:

Well done to everyone who got in, commiserations for those who didn't (and remember Cambridge isn't everything by any stretch of the imagination), and good luck (again) to those who are currently swimming :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Still waiting on the postman, aaah! Seriously, it's almost 3.30pm - I just want my mind put at rest :/
Pooled for maths at St Johns... In two minds.. In one way it's good because there's no autopool for maths and my UMS average was only 92.6...

But on the other hand it's more waiting :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Bulbasaur
Feels odd saying this for her but yeah, we both got in :smile:

Well done to everyone who got in, commiserations for those who didn't (and remember Cambridge isn't everything by any stretch of the imagination), and good luck (again) to those who are currently swimming :smile:

Ahh! Congrats! x
Original post by Sketch
Yeah, i'm afraid to say it wasn't successful though! :frown:

Oh no, their loss completely! Your success to down to you not your uni so I have doubt youll do amazing wherever you decide to go :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Ahh! Congrats! x

Thanks XD How did it go with you? :smile:
Reply 351
Original post by •Ball•So•Hard•
Pooled for maths at St Johns... In two minds.. In one way it's good because there's no autopool for maths and my UMS average was only 92.6...

How did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 352
Are we sure that all emails will be sent out today? Is there a chance they'll continue after the weekend? Still haven't heard...:s-smilie:
Original post by Bulbasaur
Thanks XD How did it go with you? :smile:

Offer too! But a very difficult one :frown:
Reply 354

Yeah that's how i'm taking it. My UMS was 92.7, so I'm not really sure if I was rounded up and autopooled or just pooled..
Original post by bíborcsiga
Congrats guys! :biggrin:
Potentially silly question, but does it actually say it's unconditional, or are there simply no academic conditions? Long story short, I have international qualifications, which I have already completed, but told Cambridge I'd sit some additional exams if required.
In my offer letter there is no mention of any additional exams, but it says my offer is subject to the following terms and conditions, and then there are some long paragraphs on EU fee status, etc.

So I was wondering, is this what you call unconditional? Or does yours actually say 'hello, this is an unconditional offer'. :biggrin: Okay, now I sound like a complete idiot. Congratulations again! :smile:

Well mine said i had an offer and it was subject to sending in photocopies of my exam results, which i have so its unconditional.

By the sounds of it they have offered you an unconditional offer, meaning they don't care about the exam you said you would sit. However, when UCAS updates you will know for sure :smile:

Congrats :smile:

Congrats, it's an awesome result, means you're definitely worth Cambridge :biggrin:
Did you get a letter or email if you don't mind me asking? I am from EU so I emailed them to have my result, I know they were supposed to do that already but I am so impatient!!
Reply 357
Offer from Christ's - Physical Natural Sciences A*AAA!!!, good luck to anyone in the pool.

Congratulations! What was the offer?

Ouch! Still an offer is an offer and I'm sure Cambridge will motivate you enough to get there XD Well done!

What were the grades? What subject + college?

Latest

Trending

Trending