The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Zeegie
Haahahahahaahahaha awwww dont be mean :wink: but yeah i'd say worthy contender for all of them :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol Im just being honest, remember I said I dont hide stuff :smile: Why thank you again, you are being awfully nice today :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by Warlord
Darling reminds me of a posh gori woman for some reason :smile: But it suits you :biggrin:

I like to sound old school hollywood sometimes hahaha thanks :smile: im crazy about all the fifties actresses and the way they talked and dressed...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Warlord
Its revent lol, he only knows revent, nothing else. Hafiz :tongue: :biggrin:

Thank you. :smile: Told you, worst hafiz ever. :p:

But I have to say, every morning when I wake up and see myself in the mirror, I say subhanallah, God truly has given this world a priceless gem :mmm:

Original post by Warlord
First one, me. 3rd one, me. 2nd one, toss up between your dream and I. Lat one, honestly, you can have it :biggrin:

I'm newer, so first is still me. Second is me. Third is also me :p: I'll gladly accept the last :biggrin:

Original post by Zeegie
Slightly biased no?!
I have someone else in mind for sexiest male member anyway :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:erm: Go jump off a cliff Zeegs. Your lack of support is not needed here :cry:

Original post by Warlord
Thanks zeegie :smile:
You can get one for best smile as well :smile:

That's me as well :mmm:
Reply 23
Original post by Zeegie
I like to sound old school hollywood sometimes hahaha thanks :smile: im crazy about all the fifties actresses and the way they talked and dressed...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, thats nice :smile: Why specifically the fifties?
Reply 24
Original post by Revent

But I have to say, every morning when I wake up and see myself in the mirror, I say subhanallah, God truly has given this world a priceless gem :mmm:

I'm newer, so first is still me. Second is me. Third is also me :p: I'll gladly accept the last :biggrin:

Lol how are you newer? Anyway, forget that, we just do the awards that the op of the thread 7 did. Look at the awards he gave out. I dont know who zeegsis talking about by sexiest member. And you are hilarious :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by Warlord
Lol how are you newer? Anyway, forget that, we just do the awards that the op of the thread 7 did. Look at the awards he gave out. I dont know who zeegsis talking about by sexiest member. And you are hilarious :smile:

Newer to the thread :p: I only started posting a couple of days ago :lol: Okay, I can agree to that, wouldn't want to embarrass you after winning :mmm: (I kid, everyone would vote against me BECAUSE it's true :frown: ) :p: She's talking about me of course :lol:
Reply 26
Original post by Revent
Newer to the thread :p: I only started posting a couple of days ago :lol: Okay, I can agree to that, wouldn't want to embarrass you after winning :mmm: (I kid, everyone would vote against me BECAUSE it's true :frown: ) :p: She's talking about me of course :lol:

lol, idk who she is talking about. Your dream maybe, idk. Lol, people will vote for whoever they think deserves it.
Reply 27
Original post by Warlord
Lol Im just being honest, remember I said I dont hide stuff :smile: Why thank you again, you are being awfully nice today :smile:

Enjoy the niceness without qs, it won't last long :wink:
Reply 28
Original post by Revent

But Revent, if I jump off the cliff I'll have to take Warlord with me! And I don't think he wants that so no I will not obey your imperative.
Reply 29
Original post by Warlord
Aww, thats nice :smile: Why specifically the fifties?

Because everyone seemed much nicer and happier back then :smile:

And the fashion was also incomparable.
Reply 30
Original post by Zeegie
But Revent, if I jump off the cliff I'll have to take Warlord with me! And I don't think he wants that so no I will not obey your imperative.

You don't have to take warlord with you!
I should go jump off a cliff. :frown: I just got a huge dent in my ego :p: Apparently, I'm like a brother :erm: :lol:
Reply 31
Original post by Revent
You don't have to take warlord with you!
I should go jump off a cliff. :frown: I just got a huge dent in my ego :p: Apparently, I'm like a brother :erm: :lol:

Awwwwwwww well hey that's the next best thing looool

I should be taking the piss out of you but I'll feel bad...I know how much your ego means to you...

Cheer up, all I can say is there's plenty more fish (or sorry, I mean girls) around :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by Zeegie
Awwwwwwww well hey that's the next best thing looool

I should be taking the piss out of you but I'll feel bad...I know how much your ego means to you...

Cheer up, all I can say is there's plenty more fish (or sorry, I mean girls) around :smile:

Oh shut up!! :eek: If I died, this world would end up in even more suffering without my amazingness! :eek:

Feel free to take the piss :p: But my ego heals VERY quickly :wink: The perks of being a ******* legend :p:

Oh well :lol: Not a big deal. :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Revent
Oh shut up!! :eek: If I died, this world would end up in even more suffering without my amazingness! :eek:

Feel free to take the piss :p: But my ego heals VERY quickly :wink: The perks of being a ******* legend :p:

Oh well :lol: Not a big deal. :smile:

Well that was uber quick...I'm so relieved to see you have made a speedy recovery from the tragedy of the heartbreak :wink:

If you need any further emotional support please feel free to ask the expert :biggrin:
Reply 34
Make a list of awards
I'll do them when I get home
Warlord can assist me via pm :wink:
lol
Reply 36
Original post by Zeegie
Well that was uber quick...I'm so relieved to see you have made a speedy recovery from the tragedy of the heartbreak :wink:

If you need any further emotional support please feel free to ask the expert :biggrin:

Or maybe I'm just covering up the disappointment with my ego? :p: You're the expert in emotional support? :rofl: Nice one :wink:

Original post by hasan4life
haha at least u got experience in it :tongue: haha thought so :tongue: haha how come? i think i know one thats much worse :tongue:

dont mess with me, or ull never eat dhaal in your life ever again

It's just bad! :lol: Not exactly the safest area to be in :p: Well, there's not much worse than me I think :lol: Like today, my friend called me and that's the only reason I went to pray jumma :colondollar:
Reply 37
Original post by Zeegie

Why do I have to go to :eek:
Reply 38
Original post by Zeegie
Because everyone seemed much nicer and happier back then :smile:

And the fashion was also incomparable.

Its true isnt it, people were happier before.
Original post by Revent
Or maybe I'm just covering up the disappointment with my ego? :p: You're the expert in emotional support? :rofl: Nice one :wink:

It's just bad! :lol: Not exactly the safest area to be in :p: Well, there's not much worse than me I think :lol: Like today, my friend called me and that's the only reason I went to pray jumma :colondollar:

haha ive heard stories about it, a ghetto place yh :tongue: haha so :naughty: i have a responsibility of taking my little brother with me to jummah now :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending