The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meg94
I received an offer for physical natural sciences at Emmanuel today! :h:

Congratulations!
Original post by Kalliope
:dance: OFFER!! for English at Peterhouse :woo:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And they've asked for A*AA in ANY subject (standard offer on the website is A*AA with the A* in English so I could in theory get a B in English :tongue: )

Now to catch up on how everyone else has got on...:hugs:

:party:

Congratulations Kalliope, well deserved :biggrin:
Reply 422
Hi, I haven't heard anything from Fitz yet.. How did the people who do have offers from them find out? Post or email?

I have an offer from Magdalene for Linguistics!! AAAAH! (Which is similar to my conditions- three As and an A* not two... :K:) Very very happy right now.

Original post by bíborcsiga
Congrats fellow Newnham EU applicant!! :smile: Oh, wait, it's not applicant now, it's offer holder! :biggrin:

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!! Linguistics party? :yay:
Original post by Oromis263
I can just do that? I don't have to be someone well known/connected? :biggrin: My grandma said she wants me to try do one of the extracts... :facepalm:

See this. Anyone can get into it as long as you queue early enough. There is also an earlier service which is actually the televised one and it is available to King's members only.
Reply 425
Original post by Hephaestus 13
Has anyone in the north east of England heard anything or is Royal Mail just being slow ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Up in Skipton and I've heard
Reply 426
Original post by susseruss
Hi, I haven't heard anything from Fitz yet.. How did the people who do have offers from them find out? Post or email?

my friend got rejected thtough email
Original post by Powerfrau
I have an offer from Magdalene for Linguistics!! AAAAH! (Which is similar to my conditions- three As and an A* not two... :K:) Very very happy right now.

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!! Linguistics party? :yay:

Finally someone from Magdalene. Congratulations!
Reply 428
Got my letter! Lucy Cavendish offered me a place for English! I think I might be going into shock....
Original post by Sharpeyj
I'm in Hull and heard nothing! Although I know 2 people who have... It could be to do with the sorting office being slow I suppose! Good luck :smile: what course and college did you apply for?

Probably is and engineering at jesus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by susseruss

fitz is perenially slow. a bunch of us are still waiting. although they seem to send rejections first (based on how they went about interview calls and that people for my course have already received their emails)
Original post by RTI11
International, Econ... still waiting for an email!! Good luck!

And you. One more sleepless night ahead....
Original post by SaltWivDemChips

Not again :banghead:
Reply 433
Original post by SaltWivDemChips

I just hope they are about to send us their decision... another night... hard to imagine though!
Reply 434
Pooled from St John.
But well at least now I can calm down.
And yeah, the rejection will sink in gradually.
Original post by Jackkkkk
Well mine said i had an offer and it was subject to sending in photocopies of my exam results, which i have so its unconditional.

By the sounds of it they have offered you an unconditional offer, meaning they don't care about the exam you said you would sit. However, when UCAS updates you will know for sure :smile:

Congrats :smile:

Thank you! :smile: All the official sounding stuff managed to scare me a bit.

As someone has already mentioned, there does seem to be a lot of us gap-year offer holders this year. :smile:

Original post by ibs2012
Thanks for the info!
I've decided to try and master my curiosity and keep Schrödinger's cat alive till the post arrives. Hopefully they'll get it to Germany by tomorrow.:smile::s-smilie::mad::confused:

Ahh, I admire you patience, I emailed my college the second the option became available. :colondollar: Good luck! :smile:
Original post by RTI11
I just hope they are about to send us their decision... another night... hard to imagine though!

I am afraid that if they don't send it tonight, then we will have to wait for the entire weekend. So that means...

THREE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!!!
My local post office said the postman will be delivering until 6 so an hour and a half wait possibly
Reply 438
i actually can't believe my mail didn't come today! (not just the decision letter but all mail in general)

typical...
Original post by Bulbasaur
Wow economics. An offer in that really is an achievement, I think they like to challenge economics applicants because it's so competitive...

Fitzwilliam Geography, A*AA :smile: Hopefully I won't miss it. I kinda wish they never introduced A*s back in 2010, my life would be so easy :tongue:

Well done Bulbasaur :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending