The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Zeegie
BEAR HUG :biggrin: I'll always give you a hug lol :smile: Hey dw this thread will be super awesome too :smile: Anyway Maryam and I are going on all nighters after the january exams :wink: Wow can't believe 4500 posts just in the last month!! PLus we'll get some new people :smile:

Ain't counting on winning but ok lol :smile:

Bear hug :smile: Ah, I was planning to go hard day after exams too, but I have no pakistani friends who arent at uni that I ACTUALLY want to hang out with :tongue: And you two live all the way up north lol, fail :biggrin: Ye, new peeps are essential!
Reply 81
Original post by Warlord
Bear hug :smile: Ah, I was planning to go hard day after exams too, but I have no pakistani friends who arent at uni that I ACTUALLY want to hang out with :tongue: And you two live all the way up north lol, fail :biggrin: Ye, new peeps are essential!

By go "hard" you mean???

Hahaha are all the pakis not-at-uni not really your kind of crowd??
Reply 82
Original post by Zeegie
By go "hard" you mean???

Hahaha are all the pakis not-at-uni not really your kind of crowd??

Go hard means going crazy somewhere in london until night :smile: No, they arent actually. Barring you guys, my year was quite bad for interesting pakistanis lol. Which means, I may have to go somewhere with 5 indians :mad:
Reply 83
Original post by Warlord
Go hard means going crazy somewhere in london until night :smile: No, they arent actually. Barring you guys, my year was quite bad for interesting pakistanis lol. Which means, I may have to go somewhere with 5 indians :mad:

Oooohhh see I thought you meant something else by that :wink: hehehehe.....

ooohhh going crazy in london reminds me of something like all the lads grabbin all the girls and hitting the clubs ahahahah.....

Hahahah indians are fuuuuuun :wink: just have fun and lose yourself :wink:
Reply 84
Original post by Zeegie
Oooohhh see I thought you meant something else by that :wink: hehehehe.....

ooohhh going crazy in london reminds me of something like all the lads grabbin all the girls and hitting the clubs ahahahah.....

Hahahah indians are fuuuuuun :wink: just have fun and lose yourself :wink:

lmfao ZEEGIE! I know what you meant by go hard, cheeky :wink:
NO, If i grabbed all the girls, you would get upset, so I may just stay with the guys :biggrin: No but in all honesty girls are cool, I dont grab them for anything though :smile:
Lol, Indians are fun, most of my friends are indian. Lose myself. Yeeeeeeeeee :cool:
Reply 85
Original post by Warlord
lmfao ZEEGIE! I know what you meant by go hard, cheeky :wink:
NO, If i grabbed all the girls, you would get upset, so I may just stay with the guys :biggrin: No but in all honesty girls are cool, I dont grab them for anything though :smile:
Lol, Indians are fun, most of my friends are indian. Lose myself. Yeeeeeeeeee :cool:

Yes I will shatter and go on a chair-smashing rampage :mad:

Hahahahaahahah......just behave yourself and don't strip and you'll be fine :wink:
Reply 86
Original post by Zeegie
Yes I will shatter and go on a chair-smashing rampage :mad:

Hahahahaahahah......just behave yourself and don't strip and you'll be fine :wink:

Stripping is only reserved for you :smile: No alcohol either lol. Oh, you are so romantic, smashing chairs for me, how beautiful :wink:
Reply 87
Original post by Warlord
Stripping is only reserved for you :smile: No alcohol either lol. Oh, you are so romantic, smashing chairs for me, how beautiful :wink:

Hahahahahah boy do I feel special now lol :colondollar:

I'm glad you're staying away from the alcohol...though I reckon you'll still be sober after 100 shots lol...

It's even more beautiful when you see it looool
Reply 88
Original post by Zeegie
Hahahahahah boy do I feel special now lol :colondollar:

I'm glad you're staying away from the alcohol...though I reckon you'll still be sober after 100 shots lol...

It's even more beautiful when you see it looool

Others may run, I would sit there and give a slow clap upon you finishing the violence :smile:

Ye I dont drink, not good stuff. Lol, I may always be sober :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by Warlord
Others may run, I would sit there and give a slow clap upon you finishing the violence :smile:

Ye I dont drink, not good stuff. Lol, I may always be sober :smile:

Lol....condescending applaud for the madwoman :wink:

Yes, it is poison. I hate it. You don't need it if you've got a good enough personality.
Reply 90
:yawn: I think I might head back to bed after making my nominations :tongue:

Just to be clear, I can nominate myself, right?
Reply 91
Original post by Revent
:yawn: I think I might head back to bed after making my nominations :tongue:

Just to be clear, I can nominate myself, right?

yes you can, but best flirter will not be you :biggrin:
Reply 92
Original post by Zeegie
Lol....condescending applaud for the madwoman :wink:

Yes, it is poison. I hate it. You don't need it if you've got a good enough personality.

Madwomen are sexy :wink: Ye, I havent tried it before, never will. Id rather lol at my drunk friends. Find it ironic how so many people use alcohol to talk to girls, no confidence at all :biggrin:
Reply 93
Original post by Warlord
Madwomen are sexy :wink: Ye, I havent tried it before, never will. Id rather lol at my drunk friends. Find it ironic how so many people use alcohol to talk to girls, no confidence at all :biggrin:

Good looking madwomen with glossy, un-frizzy hair are sexy.... :biggrin:

Please don't ever try it....not worth it.

And yes, it is much funnier to sit at the sidelines and video someone making an utter tool of themselves :L

It's soo weird how different people seem when they've had a bit....freaky..
Reply 94
Original post by Warlord
yes you can, but best flirter will not be you :biggrin:

It's the biggest flirt, not the best. :colone: I may not be the best, but I think I've flirted more than you :p:
Reply 95
Original post by Revent
It's the biggest flirt, not the best. :colone: I may not be the best, but I think I've flirted more than you :p:

lets see what the awards say. I never said I flirted the most did I...
Reply 96
Original post by Warlord
lets see what the awards say. I never said I flirted the most did I...

Yeah, the wording itself leads to ambiguity so that's the only reason I MIGHT lose :wink:. Plus, I think I deserve the ego award at the very least. (I lie, I deserve all the male awards :laugh: )
Reply 97
Original post by Zeegie
Good looking madwomen with glossy, un-frizzy hair are sexy.... :biggrin:

Please don't ever try it....not worth it.

And yes, it is much funnier to sit at the sidelines and video someone making an utter tool of themselves :L

It's soo weird how different people seem when they've had a bit....freaky..

Yes. Alcohol is not appealing at all. If you say I shouldnt try it, then I wont :biggrin:
Reply 98
Original post by Revent
Yeah, the wording itself leads to ambiguity so that's the only reason I MIGHT lose :wink:. Plus, I think I deserve the ego award at the very least. (I lie, I deserve all the male awards :laugh: )

You will be lucky to get one :tongue:
Reply 99
Original post by Warlord
You will be lucky to get one :tongue:

I've already got one :wink:

Latest