The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I'll.Be.Back
Hello there:h:, yeah, I think email is probably best... hmmm, the admissions one I suppose? Can you imagine how full her inbox is going to be? :eek:

The admissions lady is a saint. If she survived us bombarding her with emails when the interview invitations came... she'll survive anything. :biggrin:
Reply 41
So do we have to write an email saying we are going to accept the place?
And also know it says something about sending exam results/ certificate photocopies as soon as possible, do they want our as modules now or just send them all off in august?
Original post by cawcarrot
My avatar says it all ... Geography. My interview was lovely, the fellows were so nice and friendly, even though I was a bit slow in one part of it. How's yours ?

Pretty good, I'm pretty sure I aced the maths and physics test/interview but the chemistry one was awful, not on the same wavelength as the interviewer whatsoever :frown: all in all, the majority of the people were really helpful and friendly :biggrin:
*fingers crossed* that I don't mess up and miss out on my offer :cool:

When were your interviews? there was a bunch of geographers on the day I had mine!? :O
Original post by Jackkkkk
Offer for PBS at Corpus, and i'm guessing law for yourself?

Yup! :smile: Where abouts are you from? x
Reply 44
Original post by tryingtolearn94
Yup! :smile: Where abouts are you from? x

Im from West Sussex, how about yourself? I saw your offer is AAA - very impressive they must have loved you!
Original post by Jackkkkk
Im from West Sussex, how about yourself? I saw your offer is AAA - very impressive they must have loved you!

I'm from Scotland :biggrin:
Are you 100% accepting cambridge? x
Reply 46
Original post by Danehill897
I got an offer to do engineering, but it was for the BA (with an option to do a forth year for the MEng). Has anyone with an engineering offer got this as well, or have you been offered the MEng course straight off?

Hello, I've received my offer to read engineering at Trinity via e-mail but I do know not the conditions yet. What were yours and which college did you apply to? I've not received a formal letter yet because I'm an international. For any student to proceed to MEng it's always subject upon a successful completion of BA so it doesn't really make any difference for the time being.
(edited 11 years ago)
Anyone for Christ's? A*AAA for NatSci Physical.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Extricated
Understand that...my sister went up 40...yes 40 ...UMS marks on econ4 last year :confused:

WOAH!!That's ridiculous, did she get an A* in the end?

I'd rather they asked for 100 UMS in Maths and Further Maths. Might write to them expressing my worries, see if they'll reconsider.
Reply 49
I'm from Scotland :biggrin:
Are you 100% accepting cambridge? x

Ah very nice - now i understand why your offer is AAA :P Yeah its unconditional as ive done my A Levels so fo sure !!! Im guessing you will be too?x
Reply 50
Original post by Danehill897
I got an offer to do engineering, but it was for the BA (with an option to do a forth year for the MEng). Has anyone with an engineering offer got this as well, or have you been offered the MEng course straight off?
<br />
<br />

I've been offered this as well :smile: Which college? I got an offer like this from Jesus.
Well this is exciting xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
heyy guys, anyone got an offer for law at trinity? :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by Snakefingers13
Anyone for Christ's? A*AAA for NatSci Physical.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, Christ's for NatSci Physical as well. See you there.
anyone have an offer from robinson :biggrin:??
Insanely happy after recieving BioNatSci offer for St John's
Anyone with the same course, same college ?
Congratulations to everyone in this thread :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by cheese-lemming
thanks what do we say?? YESSS I WILL COME!!! type thing :smile:

Hahahaa :grin:, yes... Although you may consider slightly formalising your language! :wink:
Reply 57
I'm from Scotland :biggrin:x

A fellow scot :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Anyone for King's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone for corpus? :smile:

And any law people?

Hi, I've got an offer for bio natsci at Corpus :smile: