The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My Lit exam is on Wednesday... Bar that **** essay I've done nada...

C here I come :ahee: (hopefully I'll get a low A) and then smash June exams when I have le motivation...
^ A fish
Reply 1142
^Is possibly sassy. *click fingers as an African American female would*

Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
My sister was born in may. I don't trust may babies :sly:

:hand: We don't trust you either. You're sister sounds awesome. :h:

Original post by beeninetytwo
The 14th of August 1992 (on a Friday) :moon:

:awesome: I was born on teh 25th of May 1992 (Monday) but because my birthday used to happen on school days for most of the time, my parents started celebrating my birthday on the 27th of December 6 day after my brother's b-day and 20 days before my sisters. :tongue: December 27 1992 is a Friday. :awesome:

Original post by L'Evil Fish

Urgh... Please don't talk like that :tongue:

January 18th is my birthday! Love January :')

What's wrong with the way I talk like? My father was born in January. :h:
Why are there so many different fonts? :lolwut:

They hurt my eyes!

^^ it's vulgar...

My mother. Father. Best friend. Other friends. Cousins. All January :smug:
Reply 1145
^^ it's vulgar...

My mother. Father. Best friend. Other friends. Cousins. All January :smug:

Bruv, chill init, iz not vulgar, iz just a form communication you disapprove of innit. :gangster:
Original post by ipoop
Bruv, chill init, iz not vulgar, iz just a form communication you disapprove of innit. :gangster:

You're making me cry :frown: is that what you want,x
Haha you're a young person in your year too! :five:

I have a friend born a week later in the year above. Another friend born a year before me apart from a few days and in the same year.

Kinda weird really.
:five: I know three other people with the same birthday as me. It's a good day tbh :pierre:

Original post by ipoop

:awesome: I was born on teh 25th of May 1992 (Monday) but because my birthday used to happen on school days for most of the time, my parents started celebrating my birthday on the 27th of December 6 day after my brother's b-day and 20 days before my sisters. :tongue: December 27 1992 is a Friday. :awesome:
So you don't celevrate your birthday on your birthday? When am I supposed to give you your lovely presents? :confused: Unless you're celebrating your birthday twice :hmmm:

They hurt my eyes!

Ikr? :emo:
Reply 1148
You're making me cry :frown: is that what you want,x

I forget you be 15, not mature enough. :console:

I have achieved on resolution just now: Make someone on teh interweb close to tears. :smug:
^ poops
^ is a cute little bunny in a cup :gah:
Reply 1151
:five: I know three other people with the same birthday as me. It's a good day tbh :pierre:

My ex employer was born on the day of my pretend birthday. :mmm: I never mentioned it though. :mmm:

So you don't celevrate your birthday on your birthday? When am I supposed to give you your lovely presents? :confused: Unless you're celebrating your birthday twice :hmmm:

Of course I celebrate it twice. :smug: The actual one, I celebrate it with friends normally, and the pretend one is sort of the joke of the family. I normally stay at home then, and celebrate it. :mmm: That's when my parents give me my presents so I may as well celebrate it. :mmm:

I told you I'm special. :smug:
Reply 1152
Original post by Sazzy890
^ poops

You're sig had me at "Hello". :mmm:
Original post by ipoop

Of course I celebrate it twice. :smug: The actual one, I celebrate it with friends normally, and the pretend one is sort of the joke of the family. I normally stay at home then, and celebrate it. :mmm: That's when my parents give me my presents so I may as well celebrate it. :mmm:

I told you I'm special. :smug:

O I c :beard: So you don't get a year older when you're with your family?

Edit: actually I don\t understand. Ignore pls
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1154

Nah, I do get cake though. On top of everything I eat on Christmas. I normally have 4 cakes in December. One for my sister, one for my brother one on Xmas and one for I. :mmm:
Reply 1155

I'm so special even my birthday celebrations confuse people. :smug: You actually aren't the first to get confused. :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
I'm so special even my birthday celebrations confuse people. :smug: You actually aren't the first to get confused. :mmm:

I still don't get this. Do you describe the person above you, Right?
Reply 1157
Original post by librastar28
I still don't get this. Do you describe the person above you, Right?

Yes, but there's more chatting than describe down these parts. :mmm: Do as you wish. :h: Be nice though. :hmmm:
Original post by ipoop
Yes, but there's more chatting than describe down these parts. :mmm: Do as you wish. :h: Be nice though. :hmmm:

Okayy.. So for you ..You like eating apples, hate pasta and lllllove drinking :cool:
^Should check his PM's :hmmm:

Latest