The Student Room Group

Do you behave different when you are alone? What do you do?

By "alone" I mean as in your room. Do you do things that you wouldn't do on public?
Just curious :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Fart.
yeah I do but you don't wana know
In all honesty?

I listen to songs that I tell people aren't on my ipod.
Reply 4
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
In all honesty?

I listen to songs that I tell people aren't on my ipod.

lol same. And I touch myself more when i'm alone.
I'm only myself when I'm alone.
I try and lick the tip of my penis, I've been getting marginally closer everday for the past 7 months.
I sit at my desk with my hand wrapped around my moist sweaty set of balls
Reply 8
Original post by marcus2001
I try and lick the tip of my penis, I've been getting marginally closer everday for the past 7 months.

Just lol.

I talk to myself...a lot...I heard its common though, please validate my insecurity about being crazy?!
Reply 9
Listen to music and dance crazily around my room.
There are other things, but I think they're best left unmentioned. :colondollar:

Original post by Sulphur
Just lol.

I talk to myself...a lot...I heard its common though, please validate my insecurity about being crazy?!

Yes, I do that too. Quite often I'll think aloud or just pretend I'm talking to someone (I know they're not there, so it's not crazy).
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Sulphur
Just lol.

That's just weird, you're a creep
Fap.
Original post by Sulphur
Just lol.

I do that all the time :/
Reply 13
Original post by marcus2001
That's just weird, you're a creep

Well not everyone has the right combination of willpower/desperation/flexibility/[insert 20 more here] to perform auto-fellatio :biggrin: We are little people!
Original post by Sulphur
Well not everyone has the right combination of willpower/desperation/flexibility/[insert 20 more here] to perform auto-fellatio :biggrin: We are little people!

Good response +1

And I wouldn't go as far as auto-fellatio, I'd say I'm about 2-3 weeks away from even licking the tip
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Juichiro
By "alone" I mean as in your room. Do you do things that you wouldn't do on public?
Just curious :smile:

I'm naked right now.
Original post by Sulphur

BURN
Original post by Sulphur
Just lol.

I talk to myself as well, although I don't know about you but I'm an only child so I literally have no one else to talk to. I also find it easier to organise my thoughts if I mutter to myself while I work, drives my friends insane.

Other than that, I don't really act any differently when I'm alone, about a year ago I decided I didn't care what people thought any more, I was gonna do and wear what I wanted to, regardless of the abuse I got for it. Now I still get the odd comment but no one really cares any more and I'm so much happier.

Spoiler

I sing. I refuse to sing with my friends or in public. But goddamn it, my room becomes the grand opera.
Sing, play guitar, dance, you name it! I'm at my most extroverted when I'm on my own.

I also talk to myself. All the damn time.

Quick Reply

Latest