The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640

:smile: x
Original post by Charm999
Oh cool...tbh i dont like physivs but the only topic that i liked was nuclear physics cos it was interesting! :tongue:
Lol that lesson must have been interesting :tongue: my physics teachers were really boring and they convienced me i wud fail physics if i took it :tongue: lol

yeah, pity the one who teaches me the electrisity & nuclular is REALLY boring
but the other one for the ther ide is brillian, so querky, hasa F4 pantom ejector seat inthe back of his class rom n a clock which goes backwards so he can tell if peple are bored an try work out the time :P
Your still lucky only one lesson! I have 4 lessons :frown:

Aww, unlucky!
But I do have to stay in school for the rest of the day until lunch, although I can use those periods for studying I guess... :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 644
Original post by jones107
yeah, pity the one who teaches me the electrisity & nuclular is REALLY boring
but the other one for the ther ide is brillian, so querky, hasa F4 pantom ejector seat inthe back of his class rom n a clock which goes backwards so he can tell if peple are bored an try work out the time :P

F4 ejector seat sounds cool lol this teacher is jokes! You ever sat on the F4 seat? :tongue:
We have a clock like that in our maths room :tongue:

Reply 645

Reply 646
Reply 647
Original post by Jessem96
Aww, unlucky!
But I do have to stay in school for the rest of the day until lunch, although I can use those periods for studying I guess... :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh do u...cant u just sneak out :ninja:
Yeah u can study in those periods...i can never study in free periods i get distracted really easily :tongue:

F4 ejector seat sounds cool lol this teacher is jokes! You ever sat on the F4 seat? :tongue:
We have a clock like that in our maths room :tongue:

no, no-one really wants to, he is a really nice guy, but if ou annoy him... he isnt...
he also teaches scuba iving in the schools pool though, because he can.... :P

RANDOM FACT TIME :biggrin:
Young sloths have been known to fall to their death because they sometimes mistake their own arms for tree branches

Reply 650
no, no-one really wants to, he is a really nice guy, but if ou annoy him... he isnt...
he also teaches scuba iving in the schools pool though, because he can.... :P

RANDOM FACT TIME :biggrin:
Young sloths have been known to fall to their death because they sometimes mistake their own arms for tree branches

Ohh ok
Lol does he! That must be funny to watch :tongue:

My psychology teacher was jokes he did the gangnam style on his leavers party lol made a video of him he looked sooo funny! :tongue:

Omg really never knew that! Your random fct is really interesting :biggrin: you got any more :tongue:

Reply 651

Ohh ok
Lol does he! That must be funny to watch :tongue:

My psychology teacher was jokes he did the gangnam style on his leavers party lol made a video of him he looked sooo funny! :tongue:

Omg really never knew that! Your random fct is really interesting :biggrin: you got any more :tongue:

yea :s-smilie: :P
it is kinda retarded but peple can get actual qualificatins from it!
sounds like the best teacher eve :P

The Pokémon Koffing and Weezing were originally named NY and LA
560 :h:
Ohh do u...cant u just sneak out :ninja:
Yeah u can study in those periods...i can never study in free periods i get distracted really easily :tongue:

Lol, no. I used to but my guidance teacher caught me twice and said if I did it again, he'd write me a bad reference... :eek:
Yeah I know, I like to listen to music while studying, it stops me from being too distracted by my surroundings. Although I usually study in the project room cos it's practically silent, which only people doing advanced higher sciences can use. It's quite an exclusive club! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

In Florida, it's illegal to watch your neighbor's house burn down and not tell them it's on fire.

Lol, did you know the pokemon Ekans and it's evolved form, Arbok backwards are Snake and Kobra respectively. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 657
yea :s-smilie: :P
it is kinda retarded but peple can get actual qualificatins from it!
sounds like the best teacher eve :P

Really!!
Yea he was but now hes left :frown:

You love ur pokemon dont u :tongue:

Not gonna lie i love pokemon as well :biggrin:

The word "school" comes from the Greek word "skhol" which means "leisure time."
A strawberry is not an actual berry, but a banana is
The name of the four ghosts in Pac-man are Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde.
If you apply an electric current to a pickle, it will glow in the dark
Reply 659
Original post by Jessem96
Lol, no. I used to but my guidance teacher caught me twice and said if I did it again, he'd write me a bad reference... :eek:
Yeah I know, I like to listen to music while studying, it stops me from being too distracted by my surroundings. Although I usually study in the project room cos it's practically silent, which only people doing advanced higher sciences can use. It's quite an exclusive club! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh its better if u stay in school then! (I think u should knock out the teacher and then leave :tongue: lool)

Same i always listen to music!!
Woohoo check u out ur part of an exclusive club!! :awesome:

Latest