The Student Room Group

Stephen Merchant - hot or not?

on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how high would you rate Stephen Merchant? I find him quite attractive but my room-mate begs to differ and finds his type "very creepy". who would your ideal celebrity 10 be?

Scroll to see replies

8 lol he's hot :smile:x
6 or 7. He's quite good looking, but he has eyes that are a bit 'creepy'
I don't know about my ideal celebrity, no one very attractive springs to mind. Though Alexi Laiho is gorgeous. :biggrin:

This guy?
Are you kidding?!
Reply 4
I'd say 2, but attractiveness is a very subjective thing. This just goes to say that there are passengers for every boat (as my Mum says) :biggrin:
Reply 5
I agree, his eyes are a bit creepy above, but I always thought that's something he does on purpose for the comic effect. :biggrin:
Reply 6
I wouldn't call him hot, per se. Definitely attractive, though.
I give him a solid 36 out of 10. Good lord! Stephen Merchant is, without doubt, the most attractive man alive in my eyes. I actually only made this account on this forum simply to could confess my undying love for him here and straighten you whippersnappers out.
if you don't love him after his stand up, then well you're a lezzer
Reply 9
Would girls actually like him barring his status and wealth? His luck with girls before he found fame suggests otherwise...
(edited 11 years ago)
0 (just in regard to his look, maybe his personalities would add much to his attractiveness) - I'd say if there was only one male-him left in the world I'd rather go for girls.

10 for Ryan Lochte and Prince Harry.
Reply 11
Wouldn't have thought he is a sex symbol, but atleast you would be guaranteed a lot of laughs in the relationship. Mind you, the style of humour might grate after a while and particularly if he kept inviting his mate Gervais round for tea.
Reply 12
...flaming
Moved to TV :smile:
Reply 14
About a 7 he's got such a cool bristolian accent and hilarious but he's just too tall for gnomes like myself.
Don't know much about his personality, so judging him physically: no, not hot, not hot in the slightest.
I don't think I have ever heard anyone use the word 'hot' in relation to Stephen Merchant before. :eyeball:
Reply 17
I guess there is no general rule of what women want.
Average, only freakishly tall and with lol eyes and peculiar facial expressions.

He's not that funny either (well, I don't know how involved he gets in writing things, maybe he's better in that way). Most of his input on The Ricky Gervais Show just annoys me, anyway.
(edited 11 years ago)
This is a joke thread right? Fine, whatever floats your boat... 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending