The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shankar.leo
Yep. You're welcome :smile:. Let us know if you get a reply. If you don't, I think I'll just call them up.

Just sent off the email. Fingers crossed for a positive reply! :smile: I'll let you know in the event a reply arrives. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xoxoyayz
To be honest i dont think they will reply ... D:

Oh well it's worth a try. The wait is driving me nuts with anxiety. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 682
Original post by AlexandraSophia
Just sent off the email. Fingers crossed for a positive reply! :smile: I'll let you know in the event a reply arrives. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best of luck, fingers crossed for you!
Reply 683
I think Cambridge admissions tutors everywhere will want to shoot me... but I think you have a right to email and ask (politely and professionally) for a decision.

I completely understand how painful the wait must be, but please, please try to relax a little. Decisions have been made, apart from prayer (if you're religiously inclined), there's not much for you to do.

Remember also that for Cambridge staff, and for some of you, that decision will be that you've been pooled. It is absolutely right for Cambridge to try to allocate remaining places to the best applicants, and so they might be slow in responding.

Spoiler

Good luck everyone :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ibs2012
Best of luck, fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! :biggrin: Fingers crossed for all of us who have been left hanging. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 685
Just wanted to say good luck to you all, and I'm watching for all of your results, I've had such support on this forum and don't know how I would have managed past few days without it. I'm thrilled with an offer, and totally surprised, honestly my interview was horrendous. So, keep those fingers crossed, and those who are pooled, remember you are considered really positive Cambridge candidates and have high chance of offer.
Im with you all the way. Bon chance. :smile:
Reply 686
Once again the postman has walked by without delivering a letter. Looks like its a wait till Monday now.
Darn. Now I feel a little bad for sending off that email. The admissions officer is definitely swamped with work. I didn't mean to add to her burden. :frown: Right, let's prepare to stay vigilant until Monday arrives! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BibbyDuck
I got an offer in the post yesterday from Caius for medicine :biggrin:

Congrats!!! I'm still waiting. Did they send you an email about the result?
Reply 689
Original post by siddiquiali94
any international who got a email yet

i am an int'l applicant too! didn't receive any mails so i just sent them one asking for the outcome of my app!
I just called up Catz. All decisions to be emailed on Monday (7 January)
Reply 691

OHHH fudge.
did they say have they posted the mail?
Reply 692
Original post by snkangaroo
Congrats!!! I'm still waiting. Did they send you an email about the result?

no I got a letter in the post :smile:
Original post by yellowbrickroad
Gosh.. the wait is kind of agonizing.Anybody here got an offer for econs at Caius? Internationals?
I am same as you. If you are international you need to send an email to the admission office then they will send you the decision by email. Or you have to wait for the letter posted.

Omg thank you! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BibbyDuck
no I got a letter in the post :smile:

I am an international student and I havent received anything..Gosh I m so nervous right now.
Still no news from johns... And the post has already been :frown:

This is so frustrating. I just want to know ;(
Reply 697
Original post by snkangaroo
I am an international student and I havent received anything..Gosh I m so nervous right now.

I can't imagine being in your situation right now, it must be horrible :s-smilie: luckily for me I wasnt expecting to get a letter on friday, I had kind of forgotten about it :smile: best of luck and hope you find out soon
Reply 698
Any other caius applicants still waiting? Arghhhhhhhh post came today and still no letter...
Reply 699
Original post by meowcat95
Any other caius applicants still waiting? Arghhhhhhhh post came today and still no letter...

Yes me and my friend are still waiting. Its extra frustrating because I live in London so the letter should have reached me by now.

Latest

Trending

Trending