The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
Have you not seen her sig? She perfectly explained the error of her username. I suggest you update the definition of "Falbow". Should it not be failbow btw, or did you retract the I ironically? :mmm:

Original post by RainbowWithAnI
Falbow - An ironic play on a TSR user's username - "Ranbow" as the user attempted to spell rainbow but failed, and so the letter i in Falbow is left out for comedic purposes.

:facepalm:
Morning guys :coffee:

Has anyone noticed in 5 days we have managed to do 1247 posts already? :mmm:
^morning :h:

I noticed the amount of pages had been added yesterday evening/this morning. 8 pages or something, ridiculous!

did you accept my :deal:? :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
I forget you be 15, not mature enough. :console:

I have achieved on resolution just now: Make someone on teh interweb close to tears. :smug:

Meanie:frown:
Original post by boumavilla
For someone with nearly 20,000 posts, 5 rep chips and who knows so many languages, you don't seem 15. :nah:

:mmm: I don't have 5 I have four :frown: 50 away though :colone:
Original post by The Epicurean
^Oh wait...wow. I never realised L'Evil was 15 >_< But he is applying for sixth forms :eek: So he must be 15. Damn.... :eek:

I know right :daydreaming: It wasn't an amazing movie...but Zooey was in it so that is all that matters :mmm: It was Flakes :yep:

:lol: I is that good.
Original post by ipoop
I knew he was 15, he mentioned it long ago and he created a Mega year 11 thread. :pierre:

Nooo! Teh Super Juicy Awesome... Etc. Ot Mega A Level Maths Thread :hand:
Original post by The Epicurean
I find this violin smilie reminds me of a funeral >_<

I knew he was in year 11 and I knew he was doing GCSE's and I knew he was applying for sixth form. Yet it never entered my mind that he was 15 :mmm: I don't know why, but despite all that I knew, I assumed he was older :lolwut:

:mmm: it's quite a compliment :tongue:
Morning people who don't have wrecked sleeping patterns! :h:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
:mmm: I don't have 5 I have four :frown: 50 away though :colone:

I thought you had 5 last night...I must have been very tired :biggrin:
I'm something like, 68 away from my fourth?
Original post by boumavilla
Morning people who don't have wrecked sleeping patterns! :h:

I thought you had 5 last night...I must have been very tired :biggrin:
I'm something like, 68 away from my fourth?

I'm 59 away actually :grumble: aah, :awesome:
Original post by ipoop
You know someone that attended school at the grand age of One? :lolwut:

But you're older than me though. :hand:

quick learners? :wink:

lol woops read that wrong. Thought said one not year one :rolleyes:

^ is actually 59. Loves coming on TSR to get advice about his backache :colone:
(edited 11 years ago)
^ Is doing that describing the person above her thing again... not sure why.. it's almost like she thinks this thread is dedicated to that or something :curious:

Morning world.
^^ lol :mmm:

:shakecane:

^ Morning :h: It did used to be more dedicated to describing, back in the olden days :moon:
^^ morning! :h: how are you this fine day?
(edited 11 years ago)
^^^morning Hal :wavey:
Wow as if you just all woke up now :cool: lol. Ahh Inow realise this thread just for chatting with the occasional description.cool. I can do that :tongue:
Also anyone know what it means if you join a society on here e.g. do you get updates/ emails etc?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ranbow99
^^ lol :mmm:

:shakecane:

^ Morning :h: It did used to be more dedicated to describing, back in the olden days :moon:

^^ morning! :h: how are you this fine day?

Original post by RainbowWithAnI
^^^morning Hal :wavey:

Morning guys! I'm good, love sleeping in on Saturdays. Back to the grim north tomorrow, going to miss London :sad:

Original post by CasualSoul
Wow as if you just all woke up now :cool: lol. Ahh Inow realise this thread just for chatting with the occasional description.cool. I can do that :tongue:
Also anyone know what it means if you join a society on here e.g. do you get updates/ emails etc?

The societies just kind of show up on your profile. I joined Atheism Society for example, because I was sick of people thinking because of my name I was a jesus freak, and I like to argue both sides in debates on evolution.. :rolleyes:
What was my first day on this thread like?

I was friends with TH for ages... And then ipoop showed me the light :mmm:

Salma wasn't CG...
I wasn't L'Evil Fish...
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
Morning guys! I'm good, love sleeping in on Saturdays. Back to the grim north tomorrow, going to miss London :sad:

The societies just kind of show up on your profile. I joined Atheism Society for example, because I was sick of people thinking because of my name I was a jesus freak, and I like to argue both sides in debates on evolution.. :rolleyes:

oh right. Yeah that's a long and interesting debate i.e. evolution. It is quite a cool username though :cool: I think TSR choose my username for me:colondollar:
oh right. Yeah that's a long and interesting debate i.e. evolution. It is quite a cool username though :cool: I think TSR choose my username for me:colondollar:

TSR can choose your username for you? :zomg: I never knew that :lol:
3 minutes past Morning everyone!!!!!
Original post by ranbow99
TSR can choose your username for you? :zomg: I never knew that :lol:

hmm I think ..not sure as I made the account last year. I thought the name was quite inventive but don't remember choosing it/ I wouldn't think that I would choose a username like that lol
hmm I think ..not sure as I made the account last year. I thought the name was quite inventive but don't remember choosing it/ I wouldn't think that I would choose a username like that lol

It's nice, it mellows me out when I see it :h:

Though the avatar makes me panic :woo:
What was my first day on this thread like?

I was friends with TH for ages... And then ipoop showed me the light :mmm:

Salma wasn't CG...
I wasn't L'Evil Fish...

I remember when you weren't L'Evil Fish, I remember seeing your profile lurking around the forum with different names :mute:

So what's the story behind everyone's names then? :mmm:

Latest