The Student Room Group

LESBIAN? Made out with a girl heavily last night

it was my first time properly kissing a girl, i'm a girl btw, and it really made me question things. I have kissed a lot of guys before and it always felt a bit forced, and wasn't anything special and that coupled with the fact that i'm attracted to girls both sexually and emotionally, i always thought i was a lesbian.

basically, i was dancing in this gay club with a lot of guys and this girl came over to me and danced with me. she was alright, not really my type but not bad and she just looked at me and started kissing me. so i obviously kissed back and was excited at first but I didn't feel anything. it felt like it would if she were a guy, nothing special. she was also really forward, REALLY and very hands. i was excited at the prospect of doing stuff with a girl but when she actually did, i just wasn't into it, like at all.

what am i? I'm so confused.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

basically, i was dancing in this gay club with a lot of guys and this girl came over to me and danced with me. she was alright, not really my type but not bad and she just looked at me and started kissing me. so i obviously kissed back and was excited at first but I didn't feel anything. it felt like it would if she were a guy, nothing special. she was also really forward, REALLY and very hands. i was excited at the prospect of doing stuff with a girl but when she actually did, i just wasn't into it, like at all.

Maybe you just weren't attracted to this one girl? Maybe her way of making out just didn't turn you on?

I'm bisexual but I've kissed guys and girls and not felt turned on at all; doesn't stop me being bi. From what you've said, I would still think you're a lesbian and it's just that you're not attracted to this one girl. Don't worry, plenty more fish in the sea. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Dagnabbit
Maybe you just weren't attracted to this one girl? Maybe her way of making out just didn't turn you on?

I'm bisexual but I've kissed guys and girls and not felt turned on at all; doesn't stop me being bi. From what you've said, I would still think you're a lesbian and it's just that you're not attracted to this one girl. Don't worry, plenty more fish in the sea. :smile:

Phew, I just woke up and was so confused. Even during I was just bored. I was worried, maybe everything I thought I knew about myself was wrong and I'm only just coming to terms with the fact that I'm gay. figuring out maybe I was wrong would be the worst!

Last night just completely turned me off, not sure if I want to get with anyone for a while, just figure stuff out. nice to know at least one thing hasn't changed. i'm still gay. yay!
My guess is that you know you're attracted to women but had never really acted on it. Therefore you chose to go with it even though you weren't attracted to her. You just need to find the right girl to experience being with.
Reply 5
Original post by RichyFrench
My guess is that you know you're attracted to women but had never really acted on it. Therefore you chose to go with it even though you weren't attracted to her. You just need to find the right girl to experience being with.

Thanks, yeah that makes a lot of sense. I think I just had the wrong idea about what it would be like due to film/tv, I think I just need to find someone I'm actually into before I rush into anything :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending