The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Medicine at Downing :biggrin: A*AA (A* in Chemistry - I'm convinced it's because I messed up my Chemistry question at the interview :P)
Who is doing Natsci at Emma then?
Original post by not_a_dog
Any TH offer holders around? :biggrin:

Original post by The.Doctor
Congratulations folks! Any TitHall applicants?

Speaking! A*AA for Geography :smile: It's still so surreal that this is actually happening, it hasn't properly sank in yet.
Original post by bananarama2
Who is doing Natsci at Emma then?

Original post by Oromis263

:rofl: What are you options going to be?
:rofl: What are you options going to be?

Physics, Maths B, Earth Sciences and undecided on final option. Could be any of the last three, I like the look of all of them. In order, perhaps: CompSci > Materials > Chemistry.

A friend of mine dropped the CompSci course after a few weeks so that's worried me a little bit, originally I had been set on doing it. I have a couple of friends in Materials/Chemistry so will have to get their opinions. Chemistry lecturers are supposedly really good..

Yourself? I would hazard Chemistry, Physics, Maths B and Materials? (Unsure on the last one! :tongue: )
Physics, Maths B, Earth Sciences and undecided on final option. Could be any of the last three, I like the look of all of them. In order, perhaps: CompSci > Materials > Chemistry.

A friend of mine dropped the CompSci course after a few weeks so that's worried me a little bit, originally I had been set on doing it. I have a couple of friends in Materials/Chemistry so will have to get their opinions. Chemistry lecturers are supposedly really good..

Yourself? I would hazard Chemistry, Physics, Maths B and Materials? (Unsure on the last one! :tongue: )

Compsci worries me :tongue:

Yes, I'm unsure about my last one too. I think either material or earth sciences...

I've got to get the 95% in FP2 and FP3 to get onto the Maths B course :wink:

Compsci worries me :tongue:

Compsci worries me too :tongue:

Maths B is definitely more fun than A :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 248
Insanely happy with my A*AA offer for BioNatSci at Pembroke! :biggrin:
Please can someone put my mind to rest though, I'm terrified I won't have time to enjoy myself at Cambridge with the workload :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Came across this thread just now... hi everyone :smile:

(Emmanuel MML)
Original post by ukdragon37

Maths B is definitely more fun than A :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been told it's far harder too....
Reply 251
Original post by tryingtolearn94
Anyone for corpus? :smile:

And any law people?

Law at Trinity :smile:
Reply 252
Original post by not_a_dog
Any TH offer holders around? :biggrin:

CompSci offer! You?
I've been told it's far harder too....

My friends there have said it's definitely faster than Maths A, but I have looked at some of the Maths B stuff and it looks fine. I think the difficulty comes with the pace of lectures and only a few of the extended topics.
Reply 254
Original post by elenii
Geography at King's! (: What about you?

Music :smile: quite excited now tbh :biggrin:
Original post by DomPugh
Law at Trinity :smile:

Law at Queens :smile:
Original post by Ollie 94
Another MML applicant! Which languages? :biggrin:

Spanish and ab initio German. Yourself? :smile:
Reply 257
Original post by jennytempest
Haha, this sounds like an exciting mission :P Twenty something to go, right? :wink:

Onwards!! Just from that line you sound like someone I will be able to get along with just fine :biggrin: I can't wait to meet everyone
Original post by Spheniscidae
Anyone else got an offer from Magdalene? Mine was for Medicine, but there seemed to be a really small number of people going for Magdalene this year!

Hi! Did I see you at interview? I was there on the 2nd-3rd. The girl for Linguistics. Yay Magdalene! :cool:
Reply 259
Anyone for Sidney Sussex?

Latest

Trending

Trending