The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Epicurean
No prizes for guessing who is first on my quote list :mmm:

You are 10th on my list :h:

You're fourth on mine.
Original post by Potiron
^ didn't mean to lend her I to iPoop, so poopface must have stolen it.

poopface :lol:

No prizes for guessing who is first on my quote list :mmm:

The Epicurean
x

The Epicurean
x

The Epicurean
x

The Epicurean
x

The Epicurean
x

The Epicurean
x

Oh really? Who? :colone:
nev is first
then TH
then mr shizzle
then ranbow
Original post by Converse girl
nev is first
then TH
then mr shizzle
then ranbow

I'm first on two peoples lists :woo:

You are 4th on mine :yep:

You're 5th on mine, Hasan beat you by one quote :nooo:

I love how everyone's top quoters are all on this thread :lol:

who else's? :hmmm:
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
who else's? :hmmm:

Isn't it obvious which member I quote more than anybody else on TSR? :mmm:
I'll tell you mine when I'm home...
Isn't it obvious which member I quote more than anybody else on TSR? :mmm:

Falbow? :confused:

edit: apparently not
(edited 11 years ago)
Falbow? :confused:

edit: apparently not

I don't know any member called Falbow :no: I do however know an awesome member called Ranbow99 who is my top quoter :h:
I don't know any member called Falbow :no: I do however know an awesome member called Ranbow99 who is my top quoter :h:

eh? you said "I'm first on two peoples lists" so I asked who's, what are you talking about your list for? :curious:
Original post by boumavilla
If your name is still that in a few years time, would it not get a little old? :tongue:

I remember when I first asked ranbow why there was no "i" in her name :mmm: I didn't know at the time because I thought it was meant to be that way! :sadnod:

I saw :yes:

Mine was made when I was 12 on a blog, Wilfred Bouma is my favourite football player (who used to play for Villa) and Aston Villa is my favourite football team. There's no capital because traditionally that was how my name was "spelt".

that's cool :smile:
How oldwere all of you when you first made your TSR account and why did you make it
eh? you said "I'm first on two peoples lists" so I asked who's, what are you talking about your list for? :curious:

Obviously it is the same vice versa :colonhash: I'm first on hers and she is first on mine -_- She mentioned that iPoop is 3rd on hers and TH 2nd. Obviously the only person who could be 1st is me. So my question is, how could you be oblivious to such an obvious fact?
Obviously it is the same vice versa :colonhash: I'm first on hers and she is first on mine -_- She mentioned that iPoop is 3rd on hers and TH 2nd. Obviously the only person who could be 1st is me. So my question is, how could you be oblivious to such an obvious fact?

Original post by ranbow99
You're 5th on mine, Hasan beat you by one quote :nooo:

I love how everyone's top quoters are all on this thread :lol:

:lolwut: :facepalm2:
:lolwut: :facepalm2:

She misquoted and was referring to Converse. When was the last time you seen Ranbow quote Hasan? How often do you see her quote me? Obviously she quotes me more than hasan. Anyhow, why must you always feel the need to correct people? I think the facepalm should be directed at you -_-
(edited 11 years ago)
She misquoted and was referring to Converse. When was the last time you seen Ranbow quote Hasan? How often do you see her quote me? Anyhow, why must you always feel the need to correct people? I think the facepalm should be directed at you -_-

or you could have just given me a straight answer rather than saying how obvious it is when clearly it isn't cause Ranbow misquoted :getmecoat:
or you could have just given me a straight answer rather than saying how obvious it is when clearly it isn't cause Ranbow misquoted :getmecoat:

Instead of always trying to look for faults in what people say, you could use common sense and notice that me and Ranbow quote each other alot :colonhash: You could also look at my profile and see my usernotes are posted in mostly by Ranbow. It would be illogical to assume a member you rarely see, namely Hasan, has quoted Ranbow more than me.
Original post by CasualSoul
How oldwere all of you when you first made your TSR account and why did you make it

15 :smile: (a week or so after my birthday)

Because if I ever googled academic shiz it would come up, so I thought I'd post :mmm:
Reply 1319
Original post by This Honest
:slap:

You have been found guilty of deleting a post in the previous, with intentions to rob Mr Hal of his 10,000th. :pierre:

Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
:

:king1: Undisputed!!

Latest