The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Your Dream :)
ALL FELLOW PAKISTANIS AND AFROPAKS (ME)

Where's your family from?
Reply 441
Original post by Revent
So ask for MORE than you know they'll give. :wink: and then accept what they would have normally given :p: So if they normally give you £20, be like Khala, I want £80 and then, take £20 (or a bit more :p: ) after khala and mummy do arguing :p:

My mum would get really aannoyed if o said that lol :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 442
Original post by hasan4life
its time to get u halal :littleangel:

How do you plan to do that? :mmm:
Reply 443
My hips dont lie and im startin ta feel ya boy.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 444
u better be :sly:

true i dont care what other think, confidence and self belief is another thing for me :lol:

Thats good, so then you already know how to speak your mind no?
Reply 445
Original post by Bee3011
My mum would get really aannoyed if o said that lol :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's why you say it jokingly! :wink:
Reply 446
looool no i was joking

Tesco beez well rude these dayzzz. Evi writing fresh n naked :O

Original post by Revent

Lool omg i cannot believe ittt! I was going to do an Alimah course too :tongue:
Ofc it's shocking given your 'input' in this thread loooooooooooooool.looooooooooool.
Reply 447
Original post by Revent
What? Is it really that surprising? :p: You know at one point, I was actually going to do alim course as well :mmm:

What's so shocking? :frown:

Nothing mate i just got really curious about what uve been upto looool...u were being highly suspesh yesterday with ur pm-ing sesh with warlord :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 448
Original post by Revent

If anyone knows how to get revent halal, it is me. And he wont be as fun anymore if that happens, so I wont let it :smile:

You will get a slap if you step out of line. Even if you are eating in the dining room and get naughty, I will give you a slap. :biggrin: Spilling the beans... :tongue:
Reply 449
Original post by Zeegie
Nothing mate i just got really curious about what uve been upto looool...u were being highly suspesh yesterday with ur pm-ing sesh with warlord :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I was going to send you it, but I was too busy lmao. Plus revent may kill me, so no :biggrin:
Reply 450
Original post by Zeegie
My hips dont lie and im startin ta feel ya boy.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im worried if someone touches you and you get angry you may chuck **** around, so count me out :smile:
Reply 451
Original post by Zeegie
Looool same... :frown: and yeah i was shocked too when i was enlightened on revent bhai's credentials

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is our main player in fc shareef.
Reply 452
u should have seen it back in the day, u go away for an hour and 100 pages would already be up :lol:

lool really?! Argh where have I beeeen! jheez
Reply 453
Original post by Warlord
If anyone knows how to get revent halal, it is me. And he wont be as fun anymore if that happens, so I wont let it :smile:

You will get a slap if you step out of line. Even if you are eating in the dining room and get naughty, I will give you a slap. :biggrin: Spilling the beans... :tongue:

:mmm: Seriously dude, you are dead if you say anything :p: I've always been halal mate :wink: dining table :mmm:

Original post by Zeegie
Posted from TSR Mobile

:laugh: It was just about how I'm actually going over the top with my innuendo's and what not in this thread when in fact, I've never touched a girl. Astagfirullah, I'd never even think of such a thing! :eek: That's why it has to be virtual :wink:

Original post by Maryb_101
Tesco beez well rude these dayzzz. Evi writing fresh n naked :O

Lool omg i cannot believe ittt! I was going to do an Alimah course too :tongue:
Ofc it's shocking given your 'input' in this thread loooooooooooooool.looooooooooool.

You know I went to darul uloom for a year as well :laugh: Hifz class was a bit of a joke :p: Back in year 7, I knew 4 para's when I started at my local mosque and my friend knew 17. I told him I was going to beat him to it :laugh: I lost by a month :colondollar: Well, maybe it's just the way I talk, but in real life, I'm actually a really nice Muslim :p: :biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
Yesterday evening. Where were you larki :smile:

Dubai cousins came around so wasn't here. LOL the thread finished quickly!:biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah loool u missed the whole drama last night :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

awwwww! :tongue:LOL thats a shame for me then heh. Oh well its fine:biggrin:
Reply 456
Original post by Revent
:mmm: Seriously dude, you are dead if you say anything :p: I've always been halal mate :wink: dining table :mmm:

:laugh: It was just about how I'm actually going over the top with my innuendo's and what not in this thread when in fact, I've never touched a girl. Astagfirullah, I'd never even think of such a thing! :eek: That's why it has to be virtual :wink:

You know I went to darul uloom for a year as well :laugh: Hifz class was a bit of a joke :p: Back in year 7, I knew 4 para's when I started at my local mosque and my friend knew 17. I told him I was going to beat him to it :laugh: I lost by a month :colondollar: Well, maybe it's just the way I talk, but in real life, I'm actually a really nice Muslim :p: :biggrin:

You know my admiration for the dining table :biggrin: But yes, he has never even touched a girl. In real life revent is more shareef then a baby.
Reply 457
Original post by Armani786
Dubai cousins came around so wasn't here. LOL the thread finished quickly!:biggrin:

Ironic, I was listening to arab money yesterday :biggrin:. Ah yes, it did, revent managed to steal the 10000th comment, which made me and maryb very angry, after that the mods just closed it :tongue:
Original post by librastar28

Look what I found lol :tongue:

LOOOOOL! That is soooo true!
Good one! :biggrin:
Reply 459
Original post by Revent
That's why you say it jokingly! :wink:

Lol I might try that lol :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest