The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by Bee3011
Lol I might try that lol :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let me know how it goes :colone: So far, it's worked really well for me and friend of mine :biggrin:
Reply 461
Original post by Warlord
You know my admiration for the dining table :biggrin: But yes, he has never even touched a girl. In real life revent is more shareef then a baby.

Over rated dude :p: I personally love the structure of stairs. I think they're one of the greater inventions of our time :wink:

Yeah, I think I've given a bad impression here guys. :p: I'm a lot more shareef than you think :smile:
Reply 462
3 biol papers done :smile:
Breaktimeee :smile:
Reply 463
Original post by Warlord
He is our main player in fc shareef.

Oh lord u and the fc shareefs loool....also, have it ur own way..
I want to save the miniscule of innocence still left in my heart :smile: and i wouldn't go mental if the right person touched me :wink: hahahah
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 464
Original post by Revent
:mmm: Seriously dude, you are dead if you say anything :p: I've always been halal mate :wink: dining table :mmm:

:laugh: It was just about how I'm actually going over the top with my innuendo's and what not in this thread when in fact, I've never touched a girl. Astagfirullah, I'd never even think of such a thing! :eek: That's why it has to be virtual :wink:

Yeah whatever...
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 465
Original post by Revent
Let me know how it goes :colone: So far, it's worked really well for me and friend of mine :biggrin:

Okay lol :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 466
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah whatever...
Posted from TSR Mobile

Revent, respond to this :tongue:
Original post by Warlord
Ironic, I was listening to arab money yesterday :biggrin:. Ah yes, it did, revent managed to steal the 10000th comment, which made me and maryb very angry, after that the mods just closed it :tongue:

LOL Good song! Yes very ironic!:giggle:
Awwww maybe on this thread you can get 10000th post.
Shalai Lai Lai Halilili Hai Lo
Hi Li Ba Lai Hey Hi Li Bai Lo
We gettin' Arab money
We gettin Arab money!
:biggrin:
Reply 468
Original post by Your Dream :)
3 biol papers done :smile:
Breaktimeee :smile:

lucky guy, for chem the syllabus started jan 2010, so there are only 6 papers for each unit :frown: Lol.
Reply 469
Original post by Armani786
LOL Good song! Yes very ironic!:giggle:
Awwww maybe on this thread you can get 10000th post.
Shalai Lai Lai Halilili Hai Lo
Hi Li Ba Lai Hey Hi Li Bai Lo
We gettin' Arab money
We gettin Arab money!
:biggrin:

(Warlord shakes his arms from side to side like a arabian pimp)
Reply 470
Original post by Warlord
You know my admiration for the dining table :biggrin: But yes, he has never even touched a girl. In real life revent is more shareef then a baby.

Lool awww qt. why is he asking bangladeshi girls out then? :tongue:

Original post by Revent

You know I went to darul uloom for a year as well :laugh: Hifz class was a bit of a joke :p: Back in year 7, I knew 4 para's when I started at my local mosque and my friend knew 17. I told him I was going to beat him to it :laugh: I lost by a month :colondollar: Well, maybe it's just the way I talk, but in real life, I'm actually a really nice Muslim :p: :biggrin:

Lool i miss mosque man those days were laughss, me n mates used to through this alleyway in the winter..propper scary :tongue:
Reply 471
Original post by Revent
Over rated dude :p: I personally love the structure of stairs. I think they're one of the greater inventions of our time :wink:

Yeah, I think I've given a bad impression here guys. :p: I'm a lot more shareef than you think :smile:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL shutup :tongue:
Reply 472
Original post by Zeegie
Yeah whatever...
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm serious Zeegs :redface: Warlord can back me on that! I'm telling him of my family struggles and stuff and how I've been looking after my younger siblings for the past 8 years now since we don't live with our dad, etc...how tough life has been. That's our PM chat :laugh: :smile:
Reply 473
Original post by Maryb_101

Lool i miss mosque man those days were laughss, me n mates used to through this alleyway in the winter..propper scary :tongue:

Is this ullu asking out bangla girls? Who?
Reply 474
Original post by Zeegie
Oh lord u and the fc shareefs loool....also, have it ur own way..
I want to save the miniscule of innocence still left in my heart :smile: and i wouldn't go mental if the right person touched me :wink: hahahah
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, you said you get hugged by lads, so I assume you are comfy with most people touching you :smile:
Reply 475
Original post by Maryb_101

To look like a bad ass in front of the sisters here of course :wink:

Yeah, mosque was jokes! :p: We had an alleyway just like that! :biggrin: I remember during taravih, H and I would be outside playing our games :mmm: You know I actually led the jammat for taravih at the mosque for a couple of days as well :p: And once, I was asked to actually do it for the whole month, but I said I have better ways to waste my time :mmm:
Reply 476
Original post by Revent
I'm serious Zeegs :redface: Warlord can back me on that! I'm telling him of my family struggles and stuff and how I've been looking after my younger siblings for the past 8 years now since we don't live with our dad, etc...how tough life has been. That's our PM chat :laugh: :smile:

I nearly pissed myself reading that :biggrin:
Reply 477
Original post by Warlord
I nearly pissed myself reading that :biggrin:

That is actually true though!
Reply 478
Original post by Revent
To look like a bad ass in front of the sisters here of course :wink:

Yeah, mosque was jokes! :p: We had an alleyway just like that! :biggrin: I remember during taravih, H and I would be outside playing our games :mmm: You know I actually led the jammat for taravih at the mosque for a couple of days as well :p: And once, I was asked to actually do it for the whole month, but I said I have better ways to waste my time :mmm:

Lol our alleyway was filled with cats, and them days we were like they're undercover jinns! :tongue:
MashaAllah you led taravih....atsaghfirullah you said it's a waste of time :eek: that's uncoooool yo. You must have been good if they said do it for the whole month.
Lol there are hijabis in edgeware who are under cover slags, so i guess you being a hafiz wasn't such a shock after all...LOOOOOOL
Reply 479
Original post by Revent

Oi its alright hunny u dont have to go into all of that :smile: warlords just being a cheeky dick as usual :wink: hahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest