The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by Zeegie
Alright then. Revent, stop being a predator.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wooow! :rofl: Seriously, in our PMs, I refer to you as a sister you know :p: that's not predator like at all :lol:
Reply 521
Original post by Zeegie
Alright then. Revent, stop being a predator.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He preys on weak minded people like zeegie :biggrin:
Reply 522
Original post by Revent
Wooow! :rofl: Seriously, in our PMs, I refer to you as a sister you know :p: that's not predator like at all :lol:

Predatorz come in all shapes and sizez :wink: hahahh i always wanted a bro so thankz :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 523
Original post by Warlord
He preys on weak minded people like zeegie :biggrin:

Yep...looks like I was completely thrown into the bush there ofc...thanks so much for enlightening me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 524
Original post by Zeegie
Yep...looks like I was completely thrown into the bush there ofc...thanks so much for enlightening me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont get upset :tongue: I backed you up ofc, I calmed him down enough to refer to you as a sister. Anyway, he only calls you sister because you called him brother yday, he felt awkward after that :biggrin: Oi, no sarcasm, or Im going maa nonu on your ass :tongue:
Reply 525
Original post by Zeegie
Predatorz come in all shapes and sizez :wink: hahahh i always wanted a bro so thankz :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not a predator! :lol: I'm a shareef larka :p: Never touched a girl in my life bhain ji. :smile:
Reply 526
Original post by Revent
I'm not a predator! :lol: I'm a shareef larka :p: Never touched a girl in my life bhain ji. :smile:

Ok. He is a pervert.
Reply 527
Original post by Maryb_101
Ok. He is a pervert.

I'm not :p:
Reply 528
Original post by Revent

Touch my body.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 529
Original post by Zeegie

I'll pass. :p:
Reply 530
Original post by Revent
I'm not :p:

You remind me of them darul uloom boys gone wild. All shareef in the mosque, as soon as they get out they pull off their topees and get hyped over girls they'll never have. :tongue:
Reply 531
Original post by Warlord
Dont get upset :tongue: I backed you up ofc, I calmed him down enough to refer to you as a sister. Anyway, he only calls you sister because you called him brother yday, he felt awkward after that :biggrin: Oi, no sarcasm, or Im going maa nonu on your ass :tongue:

Alright just lemme finish the last of these tissues...waterworks went xtreme this time....he got brothered twice yesterday?????

You wouldnt :wink: hehehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 532
You remind me of them darul uloom boys gone wild. All shareef in the mosque, as soon as they get out they pull off their topees and get hyped over girls they'll never have. :tongue:

So trueee :P
Reply 533
Original post by Zeegie
Alright just lemme finish the last of these tissues...waterworks went xtreme this time....he got brothered twice yesterday?????

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are right, alessana tuilagi :biggrin:
Lol what do you mean twice? And dont cry, its okay :wink:
Reply 534

Maybe because I DID go to Darul uloom? :wink: I'd never touch a girl unless I'm married to her :wink: But what makes you think I hype over girls I can never have? :nothing: I'm not THAT bad you know :lol:
Reply 535
Original post by Revent
I'll pass. :p:

Loooooool....just stare from a distance then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 536
Original post by Zeegie
Loooooool....just stare from a distance then

Posted from TSR Mobile

meri nazar nichay hai :wink:
Reply 537
Original post by Zeegie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't believe you said that :mad:
Reply 538
Original post by Your Dream :)
So trueee :P

Lool :wink:

Original post by Revent
Maybe because I DID go to Darul uloom? :wink: I'd never touch a girl unless I'm married to her :wink: But what makes you think I hype over girls I can never have? :nothing: I'm not THAT bad you know :lol:

No you wouldnt touch a girl, you'd just run that mouth talking dirty :tongue: lool you do hype trust me b
Reply 539
Lool :wink:

No you wouldnt touch a girl, you'd just run that mouth talking dirty :tongue: lool you do hype trust me b

Woah! I prefer the image of being a horrible flirt, but to think I'd have no success? :erm: That's just appalling :eek: FYI, I have had a long term relationship! :eek: Can't believe you think so little of me :lolwut:

Latest