The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Where are the Bio NatSci Poolees?!
Original post by Lux-Aeterna
Where are the Bio NatSci Poolees?!

Hello you called?
Reply 822
I didn't even think my interview went badly!
Reply 823
Original post by Allahu Akbar
Same! I feel really greatful for another opportunity but jeez, another bloody interview! I am so nervous already. What course and which college did you apply to?

congratz! what course and college is this for if you don't mind me asking?

Original post by louisjevans
Got another interview at Robinson college!! I'm happy yet nervous/freaking out!! Eeeeeeeekk!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

well done :smile: what course is this for?

Original post by \/ibhav
I got my Trinity Interview Invitation at 11:04pm on a Saturday!

sorry are you talking about last year? or your interview invitation for december?
Reply 824
Anyone heard anything for Law yet? I got pooled from Selwyn! Still waiting by phone for a call or email :s-smilie:
Reply 825
Original post by theminimg
I didn't even think my interview went badly!

That's a good thing surely?!?! My second was awful. What is your UMS? :smile: (and is that history or the three most relevant? So confused.)
Original post by Silverland
Hello you called?

Heard anything yet? And what was your preference college*?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Halleb9
Anyone heard anything for Law yet? I got pooled from Selwyn! Still waiting by phone for a call or email :s-smilie:

:no:
Reply 828
Original post by JKA17
That's a good thing surely?!?! My second was awful. What is your UMS? :smile: (and is that history or the three most relevant? So confused.)

well my average top 3 were 96.5% ... you? Why are they making us wait?????
Reply 829
Original post by nkspence1
I GOT FISHED!!!! YAYAAYAYAYAYAYA Robinson are going to make me an offer for medicine. they said i'll get my letter next week but that i might want to know before then :smile: Have faith everyone :smile: It could be you next :biggrin: xxx

Congratulations fellow applicant!!! That is awesome!!! Which college pooled you? Would you mind me asking what your bmat scores were? Thank you sooo much and congratulations once again!!!
Reply 830
I have NO HOPE LEFT
Reply 831
e-mail is instant right? i don't get why they don't send an automatic e-mail to the list of fished people at 3:00 on the dot :frown:
Reply 832
Original post by TPJY

sorry are you talking about last year? or your interview invitation for december?

December, still waiting for someone to ring me at the moment.
Reply 833
I have NO HOPE LEFT

Come here babe. It'll be alright. Want to talk over PM? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
congratz! what course and college is this for if you don't mind me asking?

Robinson, hence the enthusiasm with 'same' (sorry, should've said though). Physical natsci, pooled by Pembroke. You?

sorry just realised you're not the guy I quoted. But thanks for the congrats and good luck man!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 835
I got pooled from Christ's for Classics, then just got fished by Homerton! Holy smokes, I have no idea where Homerton is but I'm so relieved and happy!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, HAVE FAITH, YOU ARE ALL TASTY FISH
Reply 836
:afraid:
well my average top 3 were 96.5% ... you? Why are they making us wait?????

Holy Moly. I have no hope. I'm figuring mine out, I think it is 90... Do you reckon they look at our UMS for history more specifically or...? :s-smilie:
Reply 837
Original post by Zhy
Come here babe. It'll be alright. Want to talk over PM? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

sorry for being ignorant in the land of acronyms.. what is PM?
PostMan?
Plaintive Missy?
Pleading Madwoman?
Original post by Lux-Aeterna
Heard anything yet? And what was your preference competition?

no, but I've heard today that most, but not all, lobsters are left-handed (that is, their left claw is larger than their right claw)

My preference competition would be no-one so that I'd be guaranteed a place :biggrin:

(Pembroke)
Reply 839
Original post by JKA17

Interestingly, I thought I'd done exceptionally badly in both. Funny how everyone's different!

Latest

Trending

Trending