Reply 540
Original post by Warlord
You are right, alessana tuilagi :biggrin:
Lol what do you mean twice? And dont cry, its okay :wink:

I was talking about the imaginary bangali ahahh

Bear hug?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by I-I
where u from, lol there used to be so much activity , lol cops cars etc. lol i never realised it was such a bad area, considering that shooting were common. some1 shot his own leg off on my rd, lol soon after a similar case with a shotgun . lol pakis act hard and onli good for shooting their own foot.

lol i went to school and mosque with some of these guys, lmaoooo. live 2 mins away all of em

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/five-birmingham-men-jailed-over-188596

lancashire robbery.

lol...typical...rob a jewellery shop
Reply 542
Original post by Revent
Woah! I prefer the image of being a horrible flirt, but to think I'd have no success? :erm: That's just appalling :eek: FYI, I have had a long term relationship! :eek: Can't believe you think so little of me :lolwut:

Arent u a man of mysteries :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 543
Original post by Zeegie
Arent u a man of mysteries :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm cool with the image of a failing flirt, but to the point where it's just hype? That's just embarrassing and totally untrue!! :lol: Stop with all the winks Zeegie bhain :mmm:
Reply 544
Original post by rubena123
lol...typical...rob a jewellery shop

rubena
Reply 545
Original post by Revent
Woah! I prefer the image of being a horrible flirt, but to think I'd have no success? :erm: That's just appalling :eek: FYI, I have had a long term relationship! :eek: Can't believe you think so little of me :lolwut:

Loooo i joke. There there, don't cry :tongue:
So you've had a long term relationship but no physical contact...interesting
Reply 546
Original post by Revent
I'm cool with the image of a failing flirt, but to the point where it's just hype? That's just embarrassing and totally untrue!! :lol: Stop with all the winks Zeegie bhain :mmm:

Acha bhai hosla koro.

Winking se tumhai itni koft kyoon hai?? Agar asal mai meri winking daikhee to terai chaakai choot jain gey :wink:

Woops!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 547
Original post by Zeegie
Acha bhai hosla koro.

Winking se tumhai itni koft kyoon hai?? Agar asal mai meri winking daikhee to terai chaakai choot jain gey :wink:

Woops!
Posted from TSR Mobile

chakaai choot jain gey ka matlav kya hai? main pakistani hoon, leikin meri ma kaiti hain kay main gauray ki aulad hoon, meri urdu bakwas hai :mmm:
But I imagine it's flirting :p: Stop gassing yourself up Zeegs :wink: Asian girls totally are not my type :p:

Original post by Maryb_101
Loooo i joke. There there, don't cry :tongue:
So you've had a long term relationship but no physical contact...interesting

I was just kidding about a relationship :biggrin: Single virgin for life :biggrin:
Reply 548
Original post by Revent
chakaai choot jain gey ka matlav kya hai? main pakistani hoon, leikin meri ma kaiti hain kay main gauray ki aulad hoon, meri urdu bakwas hai :mmm:
But I imagine it's flirting :p: Stop gassing yourself up Zeegs :wink: Asian girls totally are not my type :p:

I was just kidding about a relationship :biggrin: Single virgin for life :biggrin:

Koi baat nahi mere daddy bhi mujhe ye khehete hain hahahaahhha....is ka matlab hai hosh urana.....as in you'll lose ur senses :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 549
Original post by Zeegie
Koi baat nahi mere daddy bhi mujhe ye khehete hain hahahaahhha....is ka matlab hai hosh urana.....as in you'll lose ur senses :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: You really think you winking could make me lose my senses? :p: Get real Zeegs :wink:
Reply 550
koi mil gaya
mera dil gaya
Reply 551
Original post by Revent

HHahah cool
Reply 552
(Russel howard) imagine having a super power where you'd just wink at the person and they'd orgasm LOOL
Reply 553
HHahah cool

Yeah unfortunately :frown: :getmecoat:
Reply 554
(Russel howard) imagine having a super power where you'd just wink at the person and they'd orgasm LOOL

I'd be winking at myself in the mirror all day long :wink:
Reply 555
Original post by Revent
Yeah unfortunately :frown: :getmecoat:

It's not unfortunate lol just need the right girl at the right time...after marriage :biggrin:
Reply 556
Original post by Revent
I'd be winking at myself in the mirror all day long :wink:

LOOL 'i'm going to my room to do work' looks in the mirror...let it beginn lmaoo
Reply 557
cba revising anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 558
Original post by Your Dream :)
cba revising anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply to pm. Im curious
Reply 559
Original post by Revent
:rofl: You really think you winking could make me lose my senses? :p: Get real Zeegs :wink:

Unlike u, i live in reality :biggrin:

Dekhi lakh lakh pardesi girl
Aint nobody like a desi girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest