The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Original post by Zhy
Something is awfully fishy about this whole situation.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

There's a time and plaice for these puns.
Reply 901
Original post by T_x
Well, yes. This was the point I was obviously driving at. We should all settle this via the medium of a swimming race, guys.

I'm up for a swimming race, choose 2 bridges over the Cam :tongue:
Reply 902
Offer from newnham!
Reply 903
Does anyone feel vaguely annoyed by the fact that on the TSR homepage there are pictures of happy-looking graduates on the Winter Pooling link? It makes me feel sad.
Reply 904
Original post by \/ibhav
Done; I teleported...

I thought it was a SWIMMING race?? disqualified for use of sci-fi mechanisms phaha :P
Original post by theminimg
Offer from newnham!

WOO :biggrin:
Original post by iCiaran
Swimming teacher and lifeguard, we got this :tongue:

Yo iCiaran! Funny seeing you here, good luck man

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 907
Offer from newnham!

Well done :smile: I guess that's it for me then :frown:
Reply 908
Original post by nkspence1
I GOT FISHED!!!! YAYAAYAYAYAYAYA Robinson are going to make me an offer for medicine. they said i'll get my letter next week but that i might want to know before then :smile: Have faith everyone :smile: It could be you next :biggrin: xxx

congrats! I applied to robinson for medicine but they pooled me, so I guess they liked you more than us :smile:

I hope I get fished soo badly lol
Original post by maniac_almanac
got a Law offer from robinson college via requested email!!!! :smile: all the best, guys!!! i'm an international applicant btw.... :smile:

Requested email...does that mean Robinson was your preference college? Or were you pooled?
Reply 910
Offer from newnham!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had a feeling you would get one :biggrin: WELL DONE!!
Reply 911
Offer from newnham!

Congrats! Phone or email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bord3r
There's a time and plaice for these puns.

If there is a Cod, can you come down from heaven and save me
Reply 913
Offer from newnham!

and you were strssing so badly!!! congrats :smile:
Reply 914
Original post by The exaggerater
Reading this thread is not helping at all!! I Really have begun to lost faith having seen people be fished. Oh well At least Bristol want me :smile:

Were you at Robinson College on the 6th of December for your interview? Were you virtually the last one out for the 2nd maths interview? If so, I may have seen you. Pooled for CompSci at Robinson too. Another girl got pooled too for the same thing and same college so that makes 3 of us in total then! Second choice is Bristol by the way :smile:
Reply 915
Original post by T_x
Does anyone feel vaguely annoyed by the fact that on the TSR homepage there are pictures of happy-looking graduates on the Winter Pooling link? It makes me feel sad.

Yeah, they're looking all smug in those gowns and you can tell that they're laughing at our misfortune.
Reply 916
Original post by cath1509
I thought it was a SWIMMING race?? disqualified for use of sci-fi mechanisms phaha :P

But I was on land originally, so teleported to some water just outside Cambridge, so I could start swimming.
Offer from newnham!

Well done :biggrin:
Reply 918
Does anyone know how many people were pooled for Medicine last year?
Reply 919
Original post by The exaggerater
If there is a Cod, can you come down from heaven and save me

Ha, I see what you did there.

Latest

Trending

Trending