The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey other colleges, I just met you. And this is crazy. But I would really really like an offer, so call me maybe?

( All this waiting is properly driving me insane...though I've already given up hope to be honest! I've heard chances for compsci people in the pool are very low...:frown: )
Has anyone's college changed on their SAQ?
Original post by \/ibhav
Ha, I see what you did there.

*sea?
Original post by nicolettuce
Hey other colleges, I just met you. And this is crazy. But I would really really like an offer, so call me maybe?

LOL genius.
Original post by economist17
Has anyone's college changed on their SAQ?

no?

Do they? :confused:
Reply 925
Original post by \/ibhav
But I was on land originally, so teleported to some water just outside Cambridge, so I could start swimming.

Hmmm fishy but okay :wink:
Still doggy-padding in the winter pool!

And I can't use the previous application / pooling statistics to put me at ease because HSPS is a new course :confused:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by nicolettuce

PRSOM :rofl:
Original post by jqian
Were you at Robinson College on the 6th of December for your interview? Were you virtually the last one out for the 2nd maths interview? If so, I may have seen you. Pooled for CompSci at Robinson too. Another girl got pooled too for the same thing and same college so that makes 3 of us in total then! Second choice is Bristol by the way :smile:

I was the last out of the interview but I was at Robinson on the friday 7th, So unless you got your dates confused that wasn't me!

Good luck lets hope someone comes to fish us out, otherwise see you at Bristol ?
Reply 929
Original post by grammar12
*sea?

Why didn't I think of that?!
Reply 930
Original post by Silverland
no?

According to the SAQ theory the college changes to the one that's fished you..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 931
Original post by T_x
Does anyone feel vaguely annoyed by the fact that on the TSR homepage there are pictures of happy-looking graduates on the Winter Pooling link? It makes me feel sad.

You know what, that's a good point. Think I might make a complaint to the admins for that. :unimpressed:
no?

Mine hasn't.. there were a few rumours flying around last year that your college will change to the one that fishes you before they ring or email you. I'm sure it holds no truth, though.
Reply 933
Oh dear, my college choice hasn't changed on my SAQ. Does this mean I don't have a chance?
Reply 934
Original post by ingénue

Posted from TSR Mobile

but isn't SAQ theory usually always debunked?
no?

I'd have thought they wouldn't, since they're filled out by applicants. If anything, it'd be the UCAS campus code that'd change, but they don't get updated for a week, I think :K:
Original post by economist17
Mine hasn't.. there were a few rumours flying around last year that your college will change to the one that fishes you before they ring or email you. I'm sure it holds no truth, though.

Ask someone who's been fished if it's changed :s-smilie:
Original post by ingénue

Posted from TSR Mobile

In that case I've definitely not been fished..
Original post by T_x
Oh dear, my college choice hasn't changed on my SAQ. Does this mean I don't have a chance?

... the SAQ theory is rubbish. Just wait.
Original post by \/ibhav
Why didn't I think of that?!

I don't know, do you know why Little Richard taught the other fish to play the piano?

Because they wanted to know how to play SOLE music!

Latest

Trending

Trending