Reply 980
Original post by Silverland
congrats~

where at?

Original post by •Ball•So•Hard•
Nice! Where at?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Girton ofc! :tongue:
I'm in shock, not sure what to think! Let's just hope I can handle another interview...
Good luck to you both, my email came at half 4 in my junk mail so don't leave that out (although I doubt you would!)
Reply 981
Call from Robinson for maths (pooled by fitz), mobile. Interview......
Reply 982
We must all remember as well that there is a small-but-not-insignificant chance that we will get repicked by our original college, in which case I'm assuming it might take a little longer? No idea why I assume that but for our sanity let's do that.
Has anyone heard anything for history?
I've been pooled by pembroke and I'm kind of panicking now!
Original post by rooosy
High 5 on that one :smile: congratulations! And hope we both get fished soon!

I was literally about to message you to see how it went on for you. Yeah, fingers X-ed
Reply 985
Original post by Hoovah
aaagh got into Christ's for mml!!

Congrats mate! When did you hear?
Reply 986
Original post by ludenburg
Hi guys! I got pooled for Geography from Sidney Sussex this morning, and I have to say a big thank you to the OP for making the FAQ because it really helped calmed my nerves (even though I was certain I wasn't going to get in).

The good news is that I got a phone call a couple of hours ago saying they're offering me a place at Robinson! My answer to the phone call was hardly elegant (I think I only said "thank you!!" a lot), but I'm wishing everyone else in this thread the best of luck at getting fished.

I can also confirm that the SAQ theory is currently rubbish, as my form still says Sidney Sussex on it.

Well done! I also got pooled for Geography from St Catz, no call yet though :frown:
Reply 987
Original post by mr.fishy

Well with a name like yours, I can't say I'm surprised. Well Done!
Reply 988
Any bio natscis heard anything yet? I've passed the anxious and fidgety stage, nearing manic and borderline deranged.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 989
Ha, I'll just be on my way out of Churchill after four years of Chinese Studies when you all start. Hello to new (and potential!) Churchillians, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time at Churchill. :biggrin:
Reply 990
HAHA Robinson is so active!! Most of people have been fished by Robinson!
Original post by Stardust95
Pooled by clare - heard nothing and the wait is killing me!

Same - I'm glad to be given a second chance, but all this suspense is exhausting. I keep jumping every time the phone rings, and every time it's just my grandad who keeps forgetting he's called us earlier in the day :tongue:

Nice to see I'm not alone, though - hopefully we'll both get fished!
Original post by _Georgie
Girton ofc! :tongue:
I'm in shock, not sure what to think! Let's just hope I can handle another interview...
Good luck to you both, my email came at half 4 in my junk mail so don't leave that out (although I doubt you would!)

Original post by mr.fishy

Well done :smile:
Reply 993
Original post by honggau
HAHA Robinson is so active!! Most of people have been fished by Robinson!

Not so great when you've been pooled by Robinson -.-
Original post by Rivastro
Any bio natscis heard anything yet? I've passed the anxious and fidgety stage, nearing manic and borderline deranged.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. I'm afraid not :frown:

thankfully no bionatscis here have been made poolie offers yet~
Original post by Rivastro

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mememe. Still waiting though. Let's hope we all get direct offers tomorrow. They better not give all the places away to them bloody Phys NatScis!
Seen a few maths offering reinterviews so far but not direct offers, this is all I'm currently clinging to.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 997
Original post by CaileanOsborne
I was literally about to message you to see how it went on for you. Yeah, fingers X-ed

Aw thanks :smile: And yeah we shall see, they had 61 applicants for 8 or 9 places so I reckon we did pretty well even to make the pool :colondollar:
Reply 998
What interview scores out of ten do you think you'd need to get to be fished? This is seeming more unlikely by the second ..... :L
The calls seem to be rolling in now... :afraid:

Latest

Trending

Trending