The Student Room Group

Do you consider this body attractive?

Poll

Do you consider this body attractive?

I saw this question posted on another site and I'm curious to see what people on here think, so I've pasted the original question below.

"Hi there, I want to sort out the arguments a lot of people seem to have about muscular bodies and female attraction to it. So I thought "Where could I get better answers than here?". I really hope you can help me making a little poll. Do you consider this kind of body attractive?

http://i.imgur.com/XrD8g.png

To make it easy to collect the answers please reply with the following form:

Do you like this body?:

If no, why not?

What is the dreambody a man could have?(Picture)"

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd knock him out.
No, it looks too muscle-y, the legs are just scary :eek:
No, it's scary. :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
No, it looks too muscle-y, the legs are just scary :eek:

Do you like Tom Hardy? Tom Hardy probably has a similar level of muscle, it's just rounded and covered by a larger layer of fat. I personally think that kind of body looks far more attractive than shredded body-builder type.
Reply 5
No
He looks capable of crushing me with his little finger :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by cyfer
Do you like Tom Hardy?

Of course!

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.)
(edited 11 years ago)
Blimey his legs!!! D:
Reply 8
No!
Some may say it's my age but sorry those legs and arms are just creepy to look at, way too muscly, tbh i'm not a huge muscle fan in the first place.
i don't have a picture but i like a little lean, i don't mind muscle, just not too much or too defined, and not too skinny that they look weak.
No
Too much muscle, personally prefer skinny guys
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5017/5439074023_b660096b3b_z.jpg (longish hair is a plus too!) Alex Davies :love:
Reply 10
Why is he still wearing briefs and stuffing socks in them?

Anyway, no doubt he has a great physical build but something about it doesn't scream to sexy for some reason. I'm not mirin' either.
The shoulders look wrong :erm: They look like they are hung on a clothes hanger
Reply 12
Impressive body.
*boys vote yes*
*girls vote no*
Strong aesthetics.

Little bit more bulk and a little more cut and you're officially a certified Bro. (TM)
Reply 15
Original post by danny111
What is wrong with his general neck area? Makes the body look totally weird and out of proportion.

Big traps, plus he's tensing so everything looks huge.
Looks about 19-23 years old between that.
He's too muscular and he's arms are huge it doesn't suit him i guess because he's tall.
His legs are just really creepy!
Reply 17
Original post by Armani786
Looks about 19-23 years old between that.
He's too muscular and he's arms are huge it doesn't suit him i guess because he's tall.
His legs are just really creepy!

huh? but reading the fitness section on TSR you'd think squats are the most important thing the world!!!!!! :rolleyes:

It's gross when people have such big legs, can't imagine how much they chafe when he walks
This is TSR, the answer will always be no
Lol at everyone saying it looks disgusting and not natural. His looks as aesthetic as fuaarkk imo. Fair enough a minority may actually find that physique unattractive but in general it's just jealousy.

People can't get off their own backsides and do something about their body so when someone does transform their body they hate on them. Because deep down they know they don't have the motivation, willpower or perseverance to do any of that. It's easy to sit behind your computer screens and spout out **** about how disgusting that is, but at the end of the day the only disgusting thing is the average fat TSRian stuffing their face with cookies and pizza whilst browsing this site.

I'm not trolling btw just my 2 cents and btw COME AT ME NEGS, I don't give a ****.

Disclaimer: I'm seriously not trolling..

Quick Reply

Latest