The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maryb_101
I was on of them untill certain things were revealed to me..in mosque class whilst we were reading sabak loooool

dude... i was going to praise you for your intentions of becoming a hafiz until
Reply 621
cheh din ladki in
Reply 622
Original post by Your Dream :)
related to my mates though :')

Were they in the same exam room cuz that would have been funny as heck when u were remembering the reagents '! :tongue:ahhahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 623
Original post by rubena123
dude... i was going to praise you for your intentions of becoming a hafiz until

Looool erm :colondollar:
InshaAlah if i do it, will probs be in pakistan or yemen or jordan :smile:
Reply 624
Original post by Maria_x
Were they in the same exam room cuz that would have been funny as heck when u were remembering the reagents '! :tongue:ahhahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol is this chem? What exams you doing and what board?
Looool erm :colondollar:
InshaAlah if i do it, will probs be in pakistan or yemen or jordan :smile:

yeah, inshala
Reply 626
Lol is this chem? What exams you doing and what board?

Yep chem unit 2 and 4, biology unit 1 and 4, psych unit 1 and 4 all aqa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alia93
Hey cheeky :tongue:
UCAS all done, got all 5 offers ages ago love
Aw really? I got my work experience arranged with the Conservatives Party in Westminster, tell her to contact her local MP and ask kindly to shadow him, he/she may take her to meetings, like I got invited to a student political conference and toured the House of Parliament and stuff, was good :smile:
How are you? :redface:

check aly out :wink:
Reply 628
Original post by Maria_x
Yep chem unit 2 and 4, biology unit 1 and 4, psych unit 1 and 4 all aqa

Posted from TSR Mobile

6 exams! :O you ready for them? I do ocr, goodluck!
Reply 629
Original post by Alia93
Hey cheeky :tongue:
UCAS all done, got all 5 offers ages ago love
Aw really? I got my work experience arranged with the Conservatives Party in Westminster, tell her to contact her local MP and ask kindly to shadow him, he/she may take her to meetings, like I got invited to a student political conference and toured the House of Parliament and stuff, was good :smile:
How are you? :redface:

Hey gorgeous :wink:
Nice! Congrats on that!! :biggrin: Oh right, the conservatives are dicks sooo...:p: But maybe I'll see if I can get her to contact a labour MP :lol:
I'm doing pretty amazing :biggrin: Saw Monsters Inc 3D today :p: (child at heart despite the dirtiest mind :mmm: )

I was on of them untill certain things were revealed to me..in mosque class whilst we were reading sabak loooool

:mmm: I was so innocent back at mosque believe it or not :lol: It's when I left mosque and started sixth form, I became SOOOOOO bad :lol:

...a hafiz...hats off mate and the jokes..well ..

Thanks :wink: Glad you find something awesome about me :biggrin: Although I'm pretty amazing in every aspect :p:
Reply 630
check aly out :wink:

loool aha :tongue:
I had to do a lot for my Law career, because my dad didn't talk to me properly for a month because I dropped all 3 sciences as I didn't want to do medicine :frown:
I'll make it big inshallah, being a Lawyer is not so bad ..right?
Got a lot to prove though.. sigh
Original post by Alia93
loool aha :tongue:
I had to do a lot for my Law career, because my dad didn't talk to me properly for a month because I dropped all 3 sciences as I didn't want to do medicine :frown:
I'll make it big inshallah, being a Lawyer is not so bad ..right?
Got a lot to prove though.. sigh

inshala you will get the grades you want
nice pic btw
Original post by Revent
Nice! Congrats on that!! :biggrin: Oh right, the conservatives are dicks sooo...:p: But maybe I'll see if I can get her to contact a labour MP :lol:
I'm doing pretty amazing :biggrin: Saw Monsters Inc 3D today :p: (child at heart despite the dirtiest mind :mmm: )

:mmm: I was so innocent back at mosque believe it or not :lol: It's when I left mosque and started sixth form, I became SOOOOOO bad :lol:

Thanks :wink: Glad you find something awesome about me :biggrin: Although I'm pretty amazing in every aspect :p:

loool....
Reply 633
Original post by Maria_x

Posted from TSR Mobile

they all knew :L
one was

hassan ----- hydrogen
shagged ----- sulfuric acid
burnley slag ----- bromine solution
but hassan ---- hydrogen bromide
cummed slowly ---- concentrated sulfuric acid

burnley slag was a fat girl at college lool
Reply 634
6 exams! :O you ready for them? I do ocr, goodluck!

I knw I shouldn't have gone for unit 1 biology resit cuz I got a b in that but it's the only subject that I have a chance of getting an a from, and I'm mostly scared about psychology cuz I'm not that prepared :/ but i'm just gnna try my best, and thankz x :smile:how many have u got?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 635
loool....

Seriously, I'm a nice person :p: By the way, have I told you, you look stunning in that profile pic of yours :wink:
Original post by Revent
Seriously, I'm a nice person :p: By the way, have I told you, you look stunning in that profile pic of yours :wink:

Reply 637
Original post by Revent

Thank you, Ah I know, but I had to do something big to raise my chances of getting offers, I thought my grades were just good or average, had to make up for it some way
Aw that's nice lol, how's revision?
Reply 638
Original post by Revent

LOL sameee. Now you can turn any object into something dirty :L
But really kids these days, when i was that age i didn't know half the stuff they know lool. You have 8 year olds with gfs and bfs and then there's me, single undergrad lol
Reply 639
inshala you will get the grades you want
nice pic btw

Thank you, means a lot,
Ah! you too stunner

Latest