The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mpc
this really made me laugh thanks for lightening he mood silverland :smile:

No worries fellow Ex-Pembroke applicant. That's what I'm here for :h:

(go forth and impress your friends with new acronym knowledge!)

Seriously though, there is hope as I haven't seen a Natsci or physicist given an offer through the pool here yet~

Don't stop Believin'!
Reply 1161
Original post by grammar12
Anyone been fished for PBS here?

I have been pooled by Pembroke for PBS but have not heard anything yet... do you know of anyone who has? Where did you originally apply?
Original post by Harriet RS
Got fished by Fitzwilliam after being pooled by Clare for HSPS. So shocked- I was NOT expecting this!!! But very pleased with the outcome :smile:

Well done! :biggrin: I'm hoping to study HSPS, and was pooled from Downing. Still holding out for good news :smile:
Original post by ET2
I have been pooled by Pembroke for PBS but have not heard anything yet... do you know of anyone who has? Where did you originally apply?

Another PBS person yay! I've been pooled from clare. I think there was one PBS applicant who got fished...not sure though.
Reply 1164
Should I just track down all poolees for my course and assassinate all of them? haha I can see few on here already haha
Original post by 06waraujol
Apparently last year it lasted til 7/8 or even later!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm. :colone:
Reply 1166
anyone been pooled for theology?!?!
I bet the CAO's are sitting home right now reading through all this and looking at how desperate everyone is! How cruel!
Original post by Hephaestus 13
Nope I got pooled for engineering and haven't heard anything=/QUOTE]

Do you think it means anything that none of us ex-Jesus applicants have heard? Surely once you're in the pool, it doesn't matter which college pooled you?
Reply 1169
ANYYYYY GEOGRAPHY PEOPLE? On edge so badly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah! Have any geographers heard anything? :/
Original post by honggau
Should I just track down all poolees for my course and assassinate all of them? haha I can see few on here already haha

Hahah, I think a film could be made from that idea, honggau :wink:
Reply 1171
Original post by The Polymath
It's 6.40pm.. I'm guessing they've long gone home.

well do you know when they start tomorrow ?
.... when they finish tomorrow ?
Reply 1172
Apart from _Georgie, anyone else get fished for maths?
Original post by Harriet RS
Got fished by Fitzwilliam after being pooled by Clare for HSPS. So shocked- I was NOT expecting this!!! But very pleased with the outcome :smile:

Well done!:smile: What time did they contact you?
Reply 1174
Original post by nicolettuce
Congrats!

Thank you! I'm not sure what to expect from the interview now, I'll not put too much pressure on it I think since it's a second chance.

Original post by Mpc
congratulations! :smile:
still waiting :frown: so jealous

Hang in there! Just wait, you might even get to avoid enduring more interviews haha

Original post by Lord of the Flies
:eek:

Where? Best of luck.

Girton, if you didn't already see! Thanks, I'll probably need it. It's one half hour interview and I don't really know what to expect.
Original post by TPJY
ah okay thanks for the info (:

oh well done! did they call you?

Nope, it was an email that appeared in my junk folder!
Reply 1175
Original post by nickyr212
Another PBS person yay! I've been pooled from clare. I think there was one PBS applicant who got fished...not sure though.

We applied to such popular colleges for PBS! Its difficult being a new subject...
Reply 1176
Original post by honggau

Hahahah i can see a *few* potential problems with this idea:tongue:
Reply 1177
Original post by grammar12
I bet the CAO's are sitting home right now reading through all this and looking at how desperate everyone is! How cruel!

damn right!! feel like a loser now
Reply 1178
ANYYYYY GEOGRAPHY PEOPLE? On edge so badly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ME ME ME!!! Doesn't seem to be many geographers here! Which college pooled you? Haven't heard anything yet either :frown:
Original post by hizzle
Yeah! Have any geographers heard anything? :/

Are you a geography applicant too? Who pooled you??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending