The Student Room Group

Do you consider this body attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Palatial Veranda

Nah. I prefer big bodies,you know a nice coarse line of hair growing from the top of the neck, a little bit more quadrapeddy. A bit like this . . . http://www.readthehook.com/files/imagecache/max_viewable/images/field_images/news-horse-galloping.jpg

Mr. Hands?
Reply 81
Got a small semi in your knickers OP.
Reply 82
Original post by StacFace

What is the dreambody a man could have?(Picture)
Less lines/bumps/veins etc and more hair. Found these on a Google search since you asked for a picture, though imagine them with more arm and leg hair like they have on their chests:

I agree with you here, although would prefer less body hair ideally.
Original post by Nick2K11
OCB is one sexy ****. Let's be honest girls, if a guy like that approached you in real life, you would be slack jawed and would definitely go for him. You're only claiming you don't find it attractive on TSR because you don't want to seem shallow or you know you couldn't get a guy like that IRL so you just claim it's not attractive.

you actually think a girl would want to date that?
Reply 84
The Rock's body is the ULTIMATE!

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 85

Do you like this body?: 100% no

If no, why not?: it makes me feel physically sick, it looks so out of proportion and non-human and ewwwww.....the most muscle i like is regular shoulder muscle that is is.

What is the dreambody a man could have?(Picture): No picture but normal weight! Sort of like the one in Leonardo's vetruvian man....
Reply 86
Original post by redferry
I agree with you here, although would prefer less body hair ideally.

Are you guys for real?!?! I wanted to throw up when I saw that picture. I honestly thought she was joking.

Men can you believe this!?!?!
Reply 87
Original post by Hooj
The Rock's body is the ULTIMATE!

Yeah but he's not natty
Reply 88
something looks totally disproportionate there and I can't work out what it is, i think it might be the traps

almost certainly, though it might just be because he's looking downwards it emphasises them hmmm
Reply 89
Original post by 2ndClass
Are you guys for real?!?! I wanted to throw up when I saw that picture. I honestly thought she was joking.

Men can you believe this!?!?!

That picture crossed with the last one you showed me would probably be my ideal. No hip muscles and a flat stomach to carrying a little bit of fat. I'm just not attracted to muscly men particularly. Not that I'm attracted to overweight men either.

Body-Fat-Percentage-Men-Final-2.jpg

I'm definitely with the Orlando body in this pic.

up to about this sort of thing

f-male-torso.jpg
Original post by areebmazhar
*boys vote yes*
*girls vote no*

Spot on!
He is disgusting!
Original post by cyfer
Do you like Tom Hardy? Tom Hardy probably has a similar level of muscle, it's just rounded and covered by a larger layer of fat. I personally think that kind of body looks far more attractive than shredded body-builder type.

that kind is better, but I don't really like it, still looks a bit big for me
Reply 92
Original post by mr_connery
I saw this question posted on another site and I'm curious to see what people on here think, so I've pasted the original question below.

"Hi there, I want to sort out the arguments a lot of people seem to have about muscular bodies and female attraction to it. So I thought "Where could I get better answers than here?". I really hope you can help me making a little poll. Do you consider this kind of body attractive?

http://i.imgur.com/XrD8g.png

To make it easy to collect the answers please reply with the following form:

Do you like this body?:

If no, why not?

What is the dreambody a man could have?(Picture)"

:congrats: **** impressive size, if i had such a size i wouldn't go beyond that. I wouldnt want legs that big tho
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by belligerent ghoul
I get what you're saying but I don't think it's fair to make that assumption off the bat. It's just one picture after all. If they were hating on fit, muscular guys in general, then what you say would probably have more truth in it but I (and probably most of the girls here who are saying it) genuinely do not find his body very pleasing to the eye. Maybe it's because he's in a weird position and tensing, but his muscles look too defined and bulging, his neck/shoulders are an unnatural shape and it just creeps me out very slightly. I don't think it highlights anything about me other than that I don't find his body attractive :dontknow: I don't think it's horrible or disgusting and I know lots of girls will find it very attractive IRL and I also appreciate the effort it took to get that way, but I much prefer the more natural look in both guys and girls.

I've been on TSR long enough to know this isn't the first of these type of threads. And 99% of TSRian girls will hate on this physique or any physique which is remotely similar to this.
Original post by IWantSomeMushu
I seriously want his delts!

His delts are awesome-traps look a little big but I think he's tensing them..
Reply 95
His delts are awesome-traps look a little big but I think he's tensing them..

Im mirin the serratus and the chest ****! Arms a bit to big. I would wana look like that but not as big
Reply 96

Do you like this body?: Not really.

If no, why not? Well a) it's a shame he's tensing so we can't see what he really looks like, but b) I prefer either less muscle or a bit more body fat over the muscle.

What is the dream body a man could have?(Picture) Cba to find a picture, but if you look at the Orlando Bloom, Zac Efron and Daniel Craig one a few posts up, somewhere between Orlando and Zac, really.
I've been on TSR long enough to know this isn't the first of these type of threads. And 99% of TSRian girls will hate on this physique or any physique which is remotely similar to this.

Yeah, they'll say this on TSR, but in a real life situation they'll probably be mirin'. Seen it happen before.
Reply 98
Original post by violentkid
you actually think a girl would want to date that?

A girl no, you're only 15. Older girls/women, on the other hand I'm assuming you're probably still attracted to "skinnier, toned" guys, most probably because the guys shown to you in media e.g. Bieber, the 1D boys, are like that.

Of course this is just an assumption based on the fact you're only 15, I could be wrong.
I'm 16...I'm not as grossed out as some of the other girls are (he does like he could squash me though) but tbh I'm pretty indifferent to bodies. I wouldn't necessarially pick this guy over a skinny little thing just because of the muscles.

On the other hand, I do kind of need to see his head to see proportions - my friend was once with someone who basically looked like an upside-down triangle with a tiny head on top. He looked ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Latest