The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Adult Nursing Sept 2012

Hi all,
applied on 28th Nov for adult nursing and still havent heard back. 3 out of my 5 choices have invited me for interview, just wondering if Uclan maybe take a little longer?
Reply 1

If you applied for adult nursing sept 2012 then I dont think you got in hun as its now Jan 2013!!:rolleyes::tongue:

On a serious note, uclan took the longest the get back to me, except from Salford that took even longer! I applied to ucas on 31st Oct and got an interview on 28 Nov and got an offer 3 weeks later. With uclan as well there probably wont be more than 1 wk between getting your interview offer and the interview date so get prepared just in case!

Good Luck
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Safe to say I was half asleep writing that lol. Thanks they seem to be taking ages and I am impatient. Been around 4 weeks now taking away the xmas hols so hopefully hear from them and chester soon :smile: where else have you applied?
Reply 3
Hi, I applied to University of Liverpool - got rejected, Liverpool John Moores - had an interview ages ago and not heard back yet, Salford - got an interview middle of this month, Edge Hill - got an offer and UCLAN - got an offer and going there in Sept.

I hope you hear soon x
Reply 4
Original post by Gemma:)
Hi all,
applied on 28th Nov for adult nursing and still havent heard back. 3 out of my 5 choices have invited me for interview, just wondering if Uclan maybe take a little longer?

Hi this is UCLan, contact our admissions officers to find out about the status of your appliciation at [email protected]

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Lesley
Reply 5
Thanks will email then now.
Gemma
Reply 6
Original post by Charley1988
Hi, I applied to University of Liverpool - got rejected, Liverpool John Moores - had an interview ages ago and not heard back yet, Salford - got an interview middle of this month, Edge Hill - got an offer and UCLAN - got an offer and going there in Sept.

I hope you hear soon x

Thank you. I am also at Salford on the 17th of this month. Least you have an offer, I have 3 interviews just want to know that I have secured a place. x

Quick Reply

Latest